Contract Dating

"Ms. Bae, your new bodyguard is here" Wendy, the secretary of Bae Juhyun or Irene come to the President Office follow by a tall man in black suit

"Good morning Ms. President, I'm Kang Seulgi. Your new bodyguard, ready to serve you" the guy introduce himself to his future boss

"Good morning Mr. Kang, welcome to RV Group" Irene offer handshake and Seulgi gladly accept "From now on, you're under RV Safety Department"

"Ok ma'am"

"Wendy, you can take your leave now" Irene said to her secretary

"Okay"

After Wendy leave, Irene sit on her place while Seulgi take a sit on the chair across to the boss

"Since you're my bodyguard, I want you to follow me anywhere I go either it's about work or personal unless I tell you that I will go alone"

"Okay ma'am"

"You'll do your work along with my secretary, Wendy and company driver, Kwon Yuri. I asked Wendy to prepare your table outside of my office so you will sit there while waiting for me"

"Okay" Seulgi nods his head

....................

Irene visit her family mansion after her father call her to talk about something important

"Hi appa" Irene hugging her dad tightly

"Hi my dear, it's been a while since you visit me" Mr. Bae said

"I'm busy at company appa, that's why I can't come often. If you miss me, we can meet at company"

Mr. Bae chuckle "Aigooo, appa busy with business trips nowadays so appa leave the company to you. After this appa will travel to Europe for weeks then maybe stay in California for a month or two to monitor your brother. You know he just take over that branch so he need lot of help"

Irene pouted "Appa, don't busy yourself with work. You should take a rest now"

"Appa still wants to travel around. Besides, if appa stays at home doing nothing, it is so boring. You know appa can't sit without doing anything, right?"

"Ask oppa to get married so that he can give you grandchild then you can play around with them" Irene teasing her dad

"Aigoo, your brother is still new in business so he has to focus. I kept asking him to pursue his study in business back then but he never listened and wanted to study music instead. That's why I don't trust him to lead the company. He is your junior in working even he's older"

"I still feel bad at oppa because I take his position"

Mr. Bae ruffled Irene's hair "It's okay, appa talked about it with him before and he understood. He also trusts you to be a leader. You're capable in everything"

"Thanks appa"

"Appa called you to come here because appa want to discuss something personal" Mr. Bae back to the real topic that he want to talk with his daughter

"Okay, what is it?"

"Appa want you to get married" Mr. Bae stated

"What?!" Irene practically yell

"I know you're shocked but I really want you to have someone to take care of you. I not getting young and your oppa not always here to protect you from any danger out there and listen to all your problems"

"Appa, how can I get married? I don't even have boyfriend"

"Appa not asking you to marry now but find someone who is reliable and can protect you in any situation. You're my only daughter so I want the best for you and your happiness is my priority"