'Rescue'

    The class erupted into chaotic mutterings and murmurs.

    Aizawa sighed.

    Guess not.

    ----------------------------------

    Izuku peeked inside the bus, making sure it wasn't the standard.

    Iida screamed behind him. Rallyng his fellow students while Momo simply looked on. Apparently frustrated.

    When he made sure, he beckoned them to come inside, telling Iida to 'calm down, dude.'

    Izuku decided to pick a chair in the middle of the bus, for a better vantage point.

    He looked around to see if he was equidistant to both ends of the bus.

    He was. Izuku nodded, satisfied.

    The class flooded in, clumping into small groups. Sitting next to each other, and chatting.

    Aizawa looked like he wanted to scold them all. But, with the rough workout the Rescue Training was gonna be? He decided to leave them alone.

    They reached the USJ, and after the mild confusion, cleared up by Izuku, who had pointed out the similarities in a hushed voice.

    They laughed, Iida reprimanding them with a smile on his face.

    Number Thirteen caught their attention, Aizawa looking exasperated as ever, but even more so.

    'All Might was supposed to be here right?'

    Izuku felt a tingle in the back of his head.

    "So, I've got two things to say. Maybe four, or five..." They paused, "Anyway, I'm pretty sure you all know about my quirk."

    The class murmured their agreement.

    "Okay, so while Black Hole can save so many lives..."

    They looked at the class, and I mean really looked at them. "They can also destroy them. One wrong move, one wrong step and someone dies."

    Izuku felt his Dangersense intensify.

    It traveled down to his back, and he shivered.

    He took a shaky breath.

    His head was really starting to hurt.

    "You--eager--but be--ful or y--!" Thirteen's words blurred together, He took another deep breath.

    A peircing pain shot through his head, and he bit back a groan.

    ...

    ...

    Then...

    His mind cleared, and his ears felt more sensitive, his eyes felt keener, and he could suddenly taste his breakfast.