One: Surprise Surprise!

Start from the beginning

"Quit telling me what to do." Jade snapped back.

"Relax girls, let's all try to get along." Beck said as he stood in between them.

"Totally!" Cat said happily as she jumped around, Sikowitz making a buzzer sound.

"Cat, your line had to start with 's'." Sikowitz told her.

"Aw, my life's the worst!"

"Here's some candy." Sikowitz said as he held out some candy to the hyperactive redhead, who squealed as she hopped towards him.

"Yay! I love candy!"

"All right Andre, letter 's' to you."

"Kindly tell us about your special someone?" Tori asked, her and Beck being the last two on stage.

"Lately, he's gotten more adorable."

"Must be hard not seeing him everyday." Tori said sadly, spotting someone sneaking into the classroom with a large grin on his face.

"Now that is an understatement."

"Oh, so it's taking a toll on you."

"Pretty much." Beck went to turn around but Tori kept him facing her as Adonis quietly spy rolled towards the stage.

"Quick! What's two plus two minus two?"

"Really? Two."

"Surprise!" Adonis shouted as he popped up, Beck turning around and facing his smiling boyfriend, who had his arms spread while making grabby hands.

"Oh, is this the surprise you were talking about?" Beck asked as he picked him up, giving him a bear hug before putting him down.

"Uh huh! Did you like it, Bear?" He asked with a smile on his face, Beck ruffling his curls.

"Yeah Cub." Adonis giggled before looking at Tori.

"Thank you for distracting him!" He said as he bounded towards her and gave her a hug. "My name's Adonis, what's yours?"

"Tori?" She said in confusion, hugging him back. Adonis was basically a shorter version of Cat, just without the red hair and he had freckles and dimples on both cheeks.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

Beck currently had Adonis against his locker, both of them kissing feverishly while clinging to each other.

"Woah ho ho ho. And what do we have here?" Jade strolled up to them with a smirk, making Adonis pull back and look over at her while Beck peppered kisses on his face and neck. "And I thought I was excited about your return."

Jade squinted before tugging at Adonis's collar, laughing as he squeaked and blushed.

"These look new." Jade said in a teasing tone, Beck chuckling and letting Adonis down after sharing another kiss with him. "Good, now, can I get my hug?"

"Y-yeah." Adonis walked over to her and gave her a hug, Jade chuckling and ruffling his curls.

"I'll let you guys get back to your activities. Don't forget to come to-and you started already." Jade quickly walked away when they started kissing again.

"Da-Bear!" Adonis stuttered as Beck trailed his fingers across his back, pouting as he shifted. "That was mean!"

"Well-"

"No Bear, we have to go to class." He scolded as he covered Beck's mouth, shaking his head while Beck watched him in amusement. "We had playtime yesterday."