07

*+angelina's pov+*

                                            🤍

                                            🤍

        i woke up around 2:40ish and i saw that the bed was empty. the spot was also cold so that means that mattia got up a while ago. i wonder where he went, maybe he just went upstairs to sleep in another room or on the couch? i decided to let it go and try to fall asleep again.

i woke up again but this time it was bright outside. i reached for my phone and it was only 6:20. i looked beside me and saw mattia sleeping like a rock. i guess he decided to come back from wherever he was. his phone dinged multiple times, i wanted to be noisy so i looked. my heart dropped, cynthia texted him.

cynthia🤍good morning baby❤️

cynthia🤍
good morning baby❤️

cynthia🤍
thanks for coming last night, i had a lot of fun😏😘🥰

so this is where he went huh? he snuck out to go fuck cynthia while i was asleep in his own bed. i guess that conversation with his mom he had last night meant nothing to him. i knew it was too good to be true. i hurried up and changed out of his clothes into my own, grabbed my backpack, and keys and was headed for my car. at this moment tears were rolling down my cheeks like a waterfall.

luckily for me i didn't have to drive far. i went up to my room and sat on my bed contemplating whether i should skip school or not. i decided to suck it up and go since it was only the second day. i didn't even bother to take a shower so i just brushed my teeth, washed my face, went to my closet to grab a pair of athletic shorts, and kairi's hoodie that i took from him. i let my hair down and didn't put on any makeup. i went downstairs to grab some cereal and text kai.

(again ignore the time)

                                                                         angelina                               so ig last night didn't go as i planed

                                                                         angelina
                               so ig last night didn't go as i planed

kai🤮🤍
wym? what happened

                                                                          angelina
well i spent the night at mattia's n in the middle of the night he snuck out to go fuck cynthia.

kai🤮🤍
are u fucking serious

                                                                          angelina
i wished it was a joke. i actually thought that we had something but i'm just a clown 🤡

kai🤮🤍
i can't believe that mf. i'm so sorry angel. istg i'm gonna fucking kill him

                                                                          angelina
i mean we're not even dating so it doesn't even matter🤡 he can go get his dick sucked by anyone he wants

kai🤮🤍
hang after school at ur place?

angelina
ofc

kai🤮🤍
ok pick you in 10

angelina
k dive safe love you💜

kai🤮🤍
love u too ❤️
seen

kairi got to my house and i went out to go see him, my mom had to go into work early this morning so i didn't get to goodbye to her. plus i didn't want her to see me like this. i entered his car and instantly began crying on his shoulder, i always told myself that i would never cry over a guy like mattia but look where i am. me, crying on my best friends shoulder on a friday morning. i stopped crying and kai handed me a dum-dum. he always gave me them whenever i was upset. he first gave me one when we were 3 when he accidentally pushed me off the swings, but look at us now, 16 and still giving each other's dum-dum's.

he drove to school and after 10 minutes we were there. we walked towards the boys and i'm assuming kairi already told them what happened by the look of their faces. alejandro saw me and gave me a hug, and the rest of the boys did so too.

"so sorry that happened to you princess" alejandro said

"it's no big deal, we never dated or talk in the first place, i just had a crush on him" i said putting on a fake smile

alejandro gave me another hug while the boys noticed that mattia was walking in hand in hand with cynthia. i saw them but looked away instantly. everyone glared at him especially kairi. mattia's eyes landed on me and he had guilt written all over his face for a quick second but that was soon goon and he just smirked at me. he went to go stand with cynthia's friend group. the bell rang and we all said our goodbyes. i put my airpods in to block everything out and began walking with alejandro to our first class.

||authors note- srry for a short chapter but almost at 600 reads! yktfv 😎👊🏼 love n appreciate u all 🥰||