04

*+angelina's pov+*

                                               🤍

🤍

        i was awoken up by my alarm clock at 5:30. yes, i am that bitch that needs to go all out on the first day so everyone knows that i changed over summer, but the funny thing is all i did throughout summer was just eat and watch netflix. i got out of my bed, turned on my led lights and made my way to take a shower. after i got done i sat in front of my vanity to start on my makeup, i didn't want to go full glam so i just stuck with my everyday natural look. i chose my outfit, grabbed my backpack and made my way downstairs.

(the fit, picture it with white AF'1s or if you don't like it picture something else)

i wasn't really hungry so i just grabbed a granola bar from the pantry and drank a smoothie that my mom made. i sat on the couch scrolling through social media to kill time. my mom had to get going so we said our goodbyes. while washing the cup i got an incoming facetime call from kairi.

"good morning rat" kairi chirped

"someone's in a good mood i see" i smiled

"just excited to finally get to play soccer again, anyways i'm picking you up in 5 so hurry"

"alright see you soon olaf"

a couple minutes later I heard him honking at me to get out of my house. i got in and we were finally off to school, well actually kairi wanted a sausage mcmuffin at mcdonald's so we went there first. here we are! passaic valley high school, where everyone is either a bitch or genuinely nice. we walked towards the boys who were in front of the school.

"there they are!" robert chirped

"looking good baby" alejandro smirked

mattia rolled his eyes

"not your baby alejandro" i hummed

"not yet" he winked

"OKAY STOP IT BEFORE I THROW UP" kairi gagged

"ok let's see who has classes with who" roshaun says

we compared schedules and i had 1st period with alejandro 2'nd with alvaro, kai and robert, but when i looked at mattia's, my face dropped.

"are you fucking serious?" mattia groaned

"what's wrong?" alejandro asked

"angelina and i have the same fucking classes together" he complained

"actually no we don't tough guy, i'm in pre-calc and you're not dumbass" i smirked

"ohhh shittt" the boys said all laughing

the bell rang and and we went our separate ways, well besides mattia, alejandro, and i. our first class was history aka the most boring thing ever. the teacher was chill and let us sit where ever we wanted, of course alejandro sat next to me, what a surprise. we didn't do anything since it was the first day so we all chilled. while alejandro was talking with me, i saw mattia glaring at him from the corner of my eye. what is his problem with me? he got up from his seat and walked his way to the biggest thot ever, cynthia. she was all touchy with him but i could tell that he wasn't having it. he kept on looking over at us until i scooted my chair closer to alejandro to get a reaction out of him. i found it funny, he looked like a cartoon character with smoke blowing out of his ears. he caught me looking at him so he put his hand on cynthias thigh. oh two can play this game.

*+mattia's pov+* (ouuu something different for a change😂)

i honestly have no clue why i am like this. i am the biggest simp for angelina but at the same time i'm such a dick to her. she and ale sat next to each other and i couldn't help but stare at her. she was so gorgeous. she looked so cute whenever she would laugh and pull her hair behind her ears and whenever she's shy she would blush. i am such a simp for this girl. alejandro kept on pissing me off these past few days because he would constantly flirt with her and she didn't really seem to mind it either. i guess she caught me looking at them because she purposely scooted her chair closer to alejandro to get a reaction out of me. well she certainly did, i instantly clenched my jaw. oh two can play this game babygirl. i put my hand on cynthias thigh and began smirking at her.

                 FAST FOWARD TO LUNCH

the group was finally all together at the lunch table and we all looked pretty happy. everyone was apparently starving as well because the boys kept on shoving food in their mouths.

"yooo i'm so excited for our game today" alvaro said

"game? kairi you didn't tell me that you had a game today" i looked at him

"oopsies, sorry i was too tired to tell you last night" kairi said shoving a donut in his mouth

"you should come and support us angelina" mattia said

"oh so now you talk" robert says

"oh i will don't worry, i always come and support kai" i smiled

"bestie goalsss" kairi yelled

"you should support me today instead, you can wear my jersey" alejandro says

"oh really now" i blushed

"but i wanted herrrr" robert frowned

"sorry boys i guess another time" he smirked

|| authors note- OMG I HAVE 100 READS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK😂 i know this may sound little but i am so surprised, i would never thought this much people would read this. tyyy||