" Don't die please." I begged, he didn't said and cupped my face while looking at me with gentle eyes.

" I will, also don't die." He replied and finally left me, I sighed and faced Muzan who is fighting the other pillars. Tanjiro and Kanao is already at their limit same as the others, now it's time to step in. I then dashed towards Muzan using Water Element's first form, but Muzan easily breaked it.

I'm still not done and keep on attacking him, the other pillars also supported me to slow him down. Muzan just smirked and his ability increased pushing us away, I heard grunts and thuds on the ground.

" You're still moving, my dear grandaughter." Muzan said, I ignored him and fucosed myself. Sanemi is now at his limits, one attack and he can't move anymore. Himejima can still move after defeaying one of the upper moon together with Muichiro and Sanemi's little brother. But fot he others, they can't move already, I was impressed when Tanjiro attacked Muzan and cut his arms. 

I then heard a titan's scream, it's not just one but three titan screams, making us cover our ears. Is there something wrong with the others while fighting titans. I sense an attack coming towards me making me duck down and cut it.

" Ignore them Sumiko, just fucos in this fight." He said, I just sighed and faced him, Rika is not here and also the demon who is playing the biwa was no longer here and her scent disappeared. It means Rika already defeated that demon.

" Sumiko what should we do? Everyone is in their limit."  Sanemi appeared beside me while kneeling down and  panting. Many cuts can be seen in his body and also a mark was on his face.

" I'll face him, thanks for slowing him down and  also, daylight is already near." I said, he opened his mouth to speak but I tapped his shoulder while smiling. I then started walking towards Muzan  as I tightly hold my sword.

" Breath of the Fire Element, First Form: Wings of the Phoenix!" I jump towards the tree and kicked him before swinging my sword to his neck but the that black thing blocked him, I smirked knowing that I forcely swinged my sword breaking it, the force was too strong that the ground below us exploded. When the dust settled my eyes widened, Muzan disappeared. I felt a presence beside me, and I know it was him making me avoid it and cut his harms. He clicked his tounge anf backed away.

" Playtime is over." He seriously said and my eyes widened when his ability grabbed my hands and feet, but Sanemi easily reactef and cut it making me backed away.

" Caaaw! Five minutes before sunrise!" I heard a crow yelled making me raise my head, our sorroundings can be seen now, Muzan sighed.

" I don't have much time now, it's time to really end this." He said seriously.

" That should be my line Muzan." I said, the place gotten quiet, I can't hear any screams of titan nor pillar's voices. Muzan then dashed towards me making me avoid his attack while jumping back. I'll kill Muzan right now, I'll use every strenght I have. This is my only chance to kill him, to  avenge my parents and everyone. I then place my blade infront of me, closing my eyes while avouding Muzan.

' Mother, Father, Master, Everyone. Give me strenght.'

" Full fucos Breathing: Dance of the Demon art Element, all forms." I opened my eyes, I can feel power in my blade. My eyes widened when I saw my blade, it's color turned into red and also it was sorrounded by all forms. I then stopped from avoiding Muzan and attacked him. I saw him smile but I ignored it and cut the things that was protecting him. My speed also increased  making me more easier to cut his neck.

But he didn't let me cut his neck, instead he disappeared and I sense him attacked behind me. I ducked down and kicked him before dashing towards him for the second time. I can't just let him go any longet. He killed to much people, I didn't hesitate and stab his stomack before cutting it making him screamed in pain. He fell down and I approached him pointing my sword at him.

" I already told you this will be your end." I said, he glared at me and he started regenerating, I sighed and shook my head. " It's already morning." His eyes widedend when the sun is already up, his body sarted to produce smoke while screaming angrily.

" I will still come and get you! I'll kill every de-" He was cut of and totally crumbled, my eyes saddened making me close my eyes. Hoping that in the next life he will not become a demon again.

" And I hope we will meet again as my grandfather." I whispered while returning my swoed to it's sheath. The demon slayers from the butterfly estate who can heal injuries appeared and started tending the othet pillars. My nose detect Levi's scent same as the others making me turn my back and saw him walking towards us, I smiled and run towards him tackeling him into a hug making us fell down.

" Easy brat, you're injured." He said while facing me, his hands was in my waist supporting me. I giggled and cupped his face before kissing him. He kissed back while pushing me a little to deepen it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started enjoying the kiss when we heard a cough making us pulled away.

" I know that you are excited to do that, but let's help the others first okay." I heard Erwin spoke making me blushed because of embarrassment while Levi was just glaring at him, we both stand up but my legs weakened making me fell down. But luckily, Levi catched me.

" Rest first, I'll see you later." He said making me nod, is this the effect of using that technique, buf mother was right. My demon side wad already gone, my wounds didn't even healed. Still, we won the battle, no pillars died but some of the young non pillars died and also soldiers, it's sad to think abouy it. But they sacrificed their for nothing, we won and we are free now.

******