Izuku is interrupted by a sigh, "Really? I don't wanna hear the 'you won't get away with this, crap' "

"Midoriya-" Tokoyami glares at the ground, "did you really use that cheesy line?"

Izuku gulps and looks at Todoroki- "I think I'm gonna die by the emo kid's hands tonight."

Todoroki holds his hands up in surrender- "since I am a fellow emo kid, I can not intervene."

The desk lamp is moved by the man and is shined in Izuku's eyes. The light is blinding and Izuku blinks a couple of times to adjust.

"This is just like that movie we watched on Friday" Kaminari pulls out his phone," I think it was called-" he scrolls through his phone- "shit I can't remember"

"Well most older movies have scenes like this, it isn't uncommon" The students forgot about Sato's love for old movies.

Looking around the room Izuku whispers to himself, "does no one care that other me has been kidnapped?"

Aizawa, who was in his sleeping bag, uncovered his face to look Izuku straight in the eye. "We are concerned but you're such a problem child that we've been desensitized to this type of stuff"

The man's face is so close, it is almost visible. Izuku can distinguish that the man is probably younger than he first thought, he has short hair and is slim but muscular. Izuku's thoughts ring throughout the theater, 'I should comply, maybe I can learn more about the people who kidnapped me.'

"Good idea Young Midoriya but don't put yourself in more danger."

"I-I'll try not to All Might sir"

"Alright, what do you want?" Izuku builds up the confidence to speak again, "because to be honest, I have no idea why I'm here." That's a lie and Izuku knows it, there are many reasons for why he could get kidnapped, the man notices too.

"Well you are a Pro Hero in training," Mina thinks out loud- "and you also go to UA"

'One for all' All Might quickly thinks,

"He also has all that information in those notebooks"

"Wait, Mineta, you know about those" Izuku is slightly embarrassed at the fact that Mineta found his notebooks.

"Yeah you left one on the table after lunch, when I was about to give it to you, I saw some of the pages."

"Well thank you for giving it back"

"No problem but I saw your drawings and I know a way you can pay me back"

"No." A fast reply was heard before people were able to process what Mineta was hinting at.

"Well let's say I need confirmation. A simple yes or no,-" the man paces around the room. "I will tell you what I believe to be true and you tell me if I'm wrong. if I am wrong tell me why."

"That's not what villains ask for" Present Mic looks at his fellow Pro Heroes, "Hell we even ask for more information first"

He got several nods in agreement before watching the screen again.

A cold hand reaches out and cups Izuku's cheek. "Now let's start"