He loved that she was always open-minded about anything he suggested. Even with her schedule, she concocts time for him and vice versa.

When he dropped her home, Lillian invited him inside. He had work in the morning so he couldn't spend much time.

They stood in front of her doorstep, "Next time I'mma spend the night or better yet you could come ova." He held her waist and pulled her closer. "Spending the night. We're on that stage now?" She put her arms around his neck.

Damien licked his lips while taking in her charm. Lillian was extremely stunning. He used his thumb to glide up her face.

He thought her freckles were really cute. He lowered his head trying to meet her height while searching her eyes for permission.

This was what he meant by when he was ready to kiss her, she'd know. This was it. He lifted her chin and pressed his soft lips into hers.

It was gentle in the beginning before he slid his tongue in. Lillian gave him entrance as she stood on her tippy-toe to intensify the kiss.

They were at it for minutes. Panting, nibbling, they looked ready to devour each other. Just when she tried pulling him inside, they broke apart to catch their breath. "Chill, not yet. I wanna take my time witchu not no quick fuck type shit." He pulls her back and kisses her once more, "I'll call you. Goodnight princess." He walks away.

Lillian is left speechless, she traced her thumb on her slightly bruised lips. She could still taste him, his lips were as soft as she imagined they would be.

~~***~~

PRESENT DAY

"They do. I can't wait to see you again." He blurted out honestly.

"I can't wait either but I gotta hit the hay okay?" She pouted.

"The hay? Type of shit is that?" He wrinkled his nose in surprise and laughed at her because she was silent. "I'm fuckin' witchu baby girl." He said in a deep voice.

Lillian rolled her eyes. "Okay now we gotta end this call. The way your voice sounds right now ain't helping me. Night babe." She blew a kiss into the phone.

"Goodnight Princess. Sleep tight." He ended the call and Lillian went to sleep.

When Brena and Lillian got to Manhattan, Lillian was already agitated. Brena made her take the train, which she hated. "Boo seriously why are we on this side of town. What do you gotta do here?" She was becoming apprehensive because Brena wasn't giving her an answer.

"I have to show you something. I need your advice on it, that's why." Brena said simply.

It was on the fourth floor so they went up the freight elevator that dropped them straight into the loft. Okay, so what do you think?" Brena walked backward, now facing Lillian who was looking around in amusement.

"It's beautiful Bren. The place is huge. What are you gonna with it?" She asked while looking at herself in the large mirror that stood against the wall near the painting.

Lillian looked marvelous in a grey satin snakeskin suit. There was a white ribbed bodysuit on the inside. Paired with a black leather bag by Jacquemus, her dark YSL sunglasses matched her black patent leather heels by YSL and it finalized her image.