6

"Your pet, what the fuck are you talking about" you reply to his statement, taken off by the it.

"That probably came out wrong, but look" he takes a breath "that night i took you home, it was... nice" he explains. you study his face, you can tell he is being genuine. Reality hits you like a brick, this is Jacob Seed, a primary member of Edens Gate, a murderer, the perfect example of evil. He stands in front of you explaining himself so you interject. "I don't care if it was nice, do you have any idea what you put people through on a daily basis, now you stand here saying what, you wanna talk?"

"Y/N" he pauses " you know what forget it, enjoy the party" he starts to walk away with hands in his pockets. you sit back down on the bench next to Chloe and shake her shoulder "hey Chloe I think we should head back now..." there is no response, you try again "Chloe! you ok?" she doesn't respond. you check if she is breathing and to your relief she is. "Damn you party hard" you pull out your phone and scroll through your contacts to find Ben and hit call.

"hey Ben can you come grab me Chloe up the road, shes out cold" you ask. "Shit sorry guys, I went home, I'm in bed right now. I though you left" you sigh and think for a second. "mate, shes passed out how am I supposed to get her back home, can you come grab us" you ask hoping for a good response " no can do Y/N, my parents took the keys when they found out i went to a party" you put your head in your hands and reply "alright mate, I'll figure something out" and end the call.

'How the hell am I gonna get back to Falls End, its like an hour drive from here'. everyone was drunk at the party and was gonna walk back to their house. you pull out your phone again and call David. "Hello!, this is David, I can't" you end the call and feel like throwing your phone into the bushes, "well shit" you say out loud. you sit for a couple minuets thinking of a solution but nothing comes to mind. Its either you sleep at the party and risk something happening to Chloe while shes like this or walk or... you thought for a second "Jacob" you say to yourself.

your mind wavers on the thought and even if you wanted to, how can you find him. he's a ghost. a wolf that stalks its defenceless pray and finding him would mean you walk straight into his trap, but its the only way. you scream out "Jacob!" and wait... nothing, what were you expecting, he would just come running when you call his name. he can't have got far, he was on foot. If I run up the road then I should meet him, it means I will need to leave Chloe but it shouldn't take long... I hope.

Jacob's POV

What was I thinking,  just walking up to him out of nowhere and asking him if he wants to talk. I'm an idiot, I should be back at my compound in about 15 minuets, I can just go to bed and forget about that fucking kid.

Jacob hears panting behind him and the sound of running. He pulls out his knife expecting trouble when he sees Y/N. "Jacob" Y/N says while exhausted "Slow down kid whats wrong, are you hurt?" Jacob asks worried. "No i'm fine, can I ask a favour? my friend is out cold and we cant get home, I know its really late but can you drive us to Falls End" Y/N explains frantically. Jacob looks at the ground and kick the dirt "Yeah, I will, on one condition" Jacob proposes. "what?". there is a second of silence as a grin appears on Jacobs face. "I want you to get on your knees and beg"