《license》ch. 15

Start from the beginning

"Izuku, what happened?" I asked him instead. "All might came and talked to mom about the dorms... and.. he said something that kinda got to mom, and me." He rubbed the back of his head. "What'd he say?" I asked. "I'll tell you later, we should start packing now." He said walking to his room.

I went to my room and packed my bags. After I was done I decided to go check on izuku. "Hey izuku, are you done packing?" I asked coming inside. "Yeah, I'm done, what about you?" He replied while he sat on his bed. "Me too." I sat down next to him.

"Izuku?" I said. He hummed in response. "Those bandages have been on your arms longer than they should be, did something happen to them? I mean, besides them breaking." I said. "Oh, uh- no they're fine! The doctor said that they just got a little more worse this time." He said. "Oh, alright, next time be careful." I said.

"Oh! I forgot to show you something!" Izuku said grabbing a paper. "What is that?" I asked. "Kota wrote us a thank you letter." He sai giving me the paper. "Aw! He's so nice!" I said grabbing the paper and reading it.

~ next morning ~

Me and izuku walked to school and reached the dorms. Mr. Aizawa explained the rules and regulations of the dorms and also spoke about what the boys and momo did. They would've been expelled along with the rest of the students except kacchan, me, Hagakure, and Jirou.

After he finished he said, "that's all, look alive, enjoy your new home." And walked inside. Kacchan then grabbed Kaminari and went behind a bush. We saw electricity then Kaminari came out all dumbfounded. Kacchan then walked away and called Kirishima. No one seemed to notice but I did.

He gave Kirishima money for buying night vision goggles, which were very expensive. I went next to Kirishima and giggled. "He seems to finally have a soft spot for you." I whispered. "I CAN HEAR YOU." Kacchan yelled. "Sorry!" I laughed.

~

After the tour of the place we all took the whole day to decorate our rooms. Me and izuku took all our all might posters and things because I mean who wouldn't. Around night time the girls suggested we do a dorm room contest.

~

After the dorm room contest, Satou won because he made some delicious cake. After that I went back to my room. I was fixing the room a bit till mom called me. "Hello?"

"Hi iza!"

"Hey mom!"

"I just wanted to check up on you and your brother, how are the dorms?"

"Great! The place is really big too."

"What about your brother? How are his arms?"

"What do you mean? They're fine!"

"Oh? Did he tell you?"

"Tell me what..."

"Oh honey..."

-

I stormed out of my room with my eyes tearing up but I was still so angry. I stormed downstairs and made it to the common room. Izuku was sitting on the table talking with everyone else. I walked up to him and held back my tears. "Oh, hey izaka, you ok-" I lifted my hand and slapped him right across the face.