Jay threw the items back into the limo. He then looked at me, and his facial expression changed. "Hello, foxy," he smirked, walking towards me. He crossed his arms and looked me up and down. He was low key cute, but so was Carlos, who seemed to be glaring at his guy from the back. Carlos also had chocolate smeared on his mouth, so...

Jay grinned, "The name's Jay." I laughed.
"Okay?" I smiled. He winked at me as Fairy Godmother blocked his view of me.
"Welcome to Auradon Prep," she smiled.

Jay frowned, and backed up to stand with his friends. "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress," she curtsied.

"The Fairy Godmother?" Mal asked. "As in Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo?" Fairy Godmother smiled.
"Bibbidi-Bobbidi you know it!"
The girl grinned mischievously. "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared, out nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." She forced a grin. "And that sparkly wand.."

Hmm.

"That was a long time ago," the Fairy said. "And as I always say, 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!'"

Ben, Audrey and I stepped forward. "It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben-"
"Prince Benjamin," Audrey corrected, looking at him lovingly. "Soon to be king!"

Evie walked up to us, talking sweetly. "You had me at prince," she breathed, dreamily. "My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." She curtsied.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here, and neither do you," Audrey hissed.
"Now Audrey, if you always start with that, you're never gonna make any friends," I replied. She glared at me, but I got a smile from the villain kids.

"I like you," Mal pointed at me. "What's your name?"
I laughed. "Oh, I'm Princess (Y/N). Ben's my twin. It's really nice to meet you guys."

Evie smiled at me, and I caught Carlos staring. He quickly looked away when I noticed.

"I'm princess Audrey," Audrey said. "Ben's girlfriend," she cooed.

She reached over me to grab Ben's hand, so I was stuck in the middle of the two. I sighed and unlatched their hands. Ben looked at me funny, and I just gave him a 'really?' look. He sighed.

"These three are going to show you all around," Fairy Godmother said, "and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from eight to eleven. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." The VKs laughed just to please her, and Fairy Godmother, along with the band, left.

We stood there awkwardly for a second, until Ben broke the tension.

"It is so, so, so good to finally meet you all." Ben said, while getting a light punch to the chest from Jay. He went to shake their hands with Audrey, while I followed behind him. Jay didn't go to punch me though.

"It's nice to meet you, Princess (Y/N)," he said, taking a dramatic bow. I laughed.
"Nice to meet you too Jay. I like the beanie." He smirked, satisfied.

Mal reluctantly shook Ben's hand, and they just looked at each other for a solid two seconds. "This is a momentous occasion," Ben continued. I looked at Mal as she gave me a smile. I shook her hand, and a random thought crossed my mind.