Drummer Bakugo x Fan reader

"Eijirou"! I whined to my best friend. "Come it'll be fun! They're really good"! Kirishima smiled. Kirishima was trying to get me out the house and see his friends band. "Alright". I sighed. I went with Kirishima to see his friends, I noticed how crowded the place was. "There's a lot of people here". I said amazed. "It's usually like this. Come on let's go backstage". Kirishima grabbed my hand and lead me back stage. Where I saw my all time favorite band. I stopped dead in my tracks pulling Kirishima back before they saw us. "Why didn't you tell me it was this band!? Why didn't I ask!? Ei! I fucking love them"! I mini fangirled. "Oh I didn't"? Kirishima scratched his head confused. "No! I would have worn better clothes! I was not ready to meet them today"! I said. "You look ok to me". Kirishima shrugged. "Eijirou! I'm not ready... He's there"! I said. "Who"? Kirishima asked. "Bakugo Katsuki". I mumbled lowly. "Oh you like Bakubro? Aw man I'm sorry (N/n) I didn't know. If it makes you feel better. He's single". Kirishima gave me a thumbs up.

"He won't even look at me"! I sighed. "You don't know that! Come on"! Kirishima dragged me to the band. "Hey guys"! He smiled. "Kiri"! They yelled hugging him accept Bakugo who attention went to me. "Who's the girl"? Kaminari asked. "Oh hi! I'm (L/n) (Y/n)"! I smiled. "Is this your girlfriend"? Yaoyorozu asked smiling at me. "No! We're not together! She's actually my roommate and friend". Kirishima said. I started to nervously twist my hair as Bakugo stared at me. Maybe I should say something? Is he judging me? "Uh hi"? I said to him. "Hey". He was twirling his drumsticks. "Mostly everyone calls me (N/n) though". I said. "I'm not everyone (L/n)". Bakugo smirked and finally looked at Kirishima. A small blush was on my cheeks. "Oi shitty hair, you didn't tell me you had a roommate. How come when I come over I never see her? Bakugo asked. He's been to my house!? "Oh she's mostly in her room or working. I think she was working last time you came over". Kirishima said. "We're out in five"! Jirou said. "You two should go grab spots at the front. It's possibly hell out there now". Tokoyami said. "Yeah! Come on (Y/n)"! Kirishima said. I smiled and walked with him.

Bakugo's POV

I smirked to myself as I saw her turn to leave. "Bro you like her"! Kaminari yelled. "Shut up dunce face"! I growled. "You couldn't even keep your eyes off her". Ashido laughed. "Not to mention that look you just gave. You were looking at her ass". Jirou said. "You all shut the fuck up or the last thing you see before you die is drumsticks". I growled. "Bakugo it's ok to like her. She's obviously a fan of yours". Yaoyorozu said. "Someone who wants to deal with the complication which is yourself". Tokoyami said. "Well at least my fans are attractive... Well she certainly is I don't care about the others". I said. "Ooo he admitted he finds her cute! I'm texting Sero and telling him about this"! Kaminari said. We went out on stage and started playing. I'm skilled at what I do so I could easily take glances at her smiling happy face while she danced around with Kirishima and play. Her eyes locked with mine as it was my time for a drum solo. I smirked and did amazing at it. She smiled at me. The crowd cheered. I wanted her.

(Y/n)'s POV

Bakugo fucking murdered that solo. Everyone was cheering but he looked like he was looking at me sometimes. "Bakubro likes you"! Kirishima said to me as we were making our way backstage again. Everyone was basically gone now. They did there autograph signing and meet up. No one was around but the cleaning crew and a couple of other people. "No he doesn't"! I blushed. "(Y/n) I've known him since we were like 15! He really has a thing for you"! Kirishima said. I blushed. "I hope you two liked the show"! Ashido said. "Of course I liked it"! Kirishima said. "You guys are really amazing"! I said. "I hope we see you at more of our shows"! Kaminari smirked at me. I blushed. "Oh yeah! Definitely whenever I'm not working I'll try to make it". I smiled. "Good I get to see more of your pretty face". Kaminari said. Bakugo threw a fucking speaker at him. My eyes widen. "Why'd you piss him off man"? Kirishima asked helping Kaminari up. "I was just helping him"! Kaminari said. "I don't need your help dunce face"! Bakugo growled. I was confused to say the least. Bakugo gave me tickets.

"It's for our next show. I better see you there". His face was a slight tint of red. "Yeah I'll be there". I smiled. He took a pen out and wrote something on my hand. "You better call me to"! His face was really red. My face turned red. "Oh yeah! Cool! I-i will"! I blushed. "Soon"! Bakugo aaid. "Yes sir". I said. He smirked. "I like that". Bakugo said. I covered my face because it had to be really really red. "Don't keep me waiting (L/n)". Bakugo said. "I won't". I nodded. "That was so cute"! Ashido said. "I didn't think he'd actually do it". Jirou said. "Congratulations"! Yaoyorozu said. "Kaminari triggered him". Tokoyami said. "I took one for love". Kaminari said. "So manly bro". Kirishima laughed. "Don't pay attention to them. I don't". Bakugo said. I smiled. They left. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I got Bakugo Katsuki number! He gave me tickets! I'm about to faint"! I was talking to Kirishima as he drove us home. "You called him sir like a bottom". Kirishima teased. "Shut up! I always do that and you know it"! I said. "Yeah via text. I've never heard you say it out loud". Kirishima laughed. I blushed. We made it home. "Alright you better text Bakubro". Kirishima said. I nodded going to my room and I put Bakugo's number in my phone.

(Y/n): Hi it's (Y/n)

Bakugo: Oh you text me? Took you long enough (L/n)

(Y/n): We just made it home

Bakugo: Good. Do you want to go out with me?

My face heated up.

(Y/n): Like as a group? As friends or another way...

Bakugo: As the I want to go out with you so something can happen between us way

(Y/n): Oh yeah! Uh... Are you sure? You're really famous and I'm sure like lots of girls are probably asking you out. And I know they're probably beautiful and I just don't want you to regret it or anything

Bakugo: I didn't give any of them my number or ask them out did I?

Face heated up.

Bakugo: I need a answer from you (L/n)

(Y/n): Yes I would love to 😁

Bakugo: Good pick you up at 8 sharp tomorrow.

(Y/n): That soon!?

Bakugo: You got a problem with that?

(Y/n): No! I'll be ready.

Bakugo: Good.