"Me too." I admitted.

"And is this your first time meeting him?" I held back a chuckle.

"No, I meet the boys back in 2012 and then I went to yesterday's concert and saw his soundcheck, but I didn't have meet and greet for that one. Just this concert."

"Oh that's so great. I would've given everything to meet the boys back in the day. I hope the rumors are true and they get back together." How I wish I could just tell her that they would be getting back together. It sucked knowing information that would make everyone so happy and not being able to share it yet.

"I bet they will get back together. They'll be stupid if they don't."

"I know, I hope you're right." She spoke. And seconds later Niall came into the room, no one screamed or anything, but I could see their faces and everyone was freaking out. Everyone stood against a wall and watched the rest of the girls take their picture with Niall, which was great because they all got to see him for a little longer. As he got into position he waved to us and scanned the room, his eyes lingering on me a little longer. Then the photos started, the line was moving fairly quick and the interaction was pretty much the same for everyone: first they hugged Niall, then explained how they wanted their picture and took it. Some girls asked for a kiss, on the cheeks of course, I wasn't going to allow them to be kissing my boyfriends' lips. And honestly, I thought that I'd be more jealous, watching every girl hug my boyfriend and some even kiss him, but I wasn't. As I saw all of their faces and how their eyes lighted up as they finally had him standing in front of them, I was genuinely happy for each of them. I understood how happy they were and it made me happy that they were happy, because not long ago I was one of them too and I would've given anything to meet any of the boys.

"The line is moving really quick!" Katie exclaimed in a hushed voice so that only I could hear her.

"I know, it's almost our turn." I told her excited.

"OMG, how do I look?" She turned to face me.

"You look amazing." I reassured her. And she did honestly, her makeup was on point and I loved her outfit. "Do I look okay?" I asked.

"Thank you." She smiled at me. "And yes, you look amazing as well."

"Thank you." I grinned. And just like that it was her turn. Preston motioned for her to walk towards Niall. I saw as she hugged Niall and as she positioned herself for the picture I gave her a 'thumbs up'. After her picture she asked for a kiss on her cheek and Niall agreed of course. He was about to kiss her cheek but then the little fucker tried to turn her face so that Niall would kiss her lips. Thank god Niall caught himself and stopped before he could kiss her. He looked perplexed, guess this didn't happen very often.

"Sorry." I heard her mutter under her breath as Niall just stood there with a forced smile, pretty uncomfortable. Preston saw what she had tried to do and quickly ushered her by saying her turn was up. Thanks Preston!

"Hi. Sorry about that. I swear it doesn't happen a lot." Niall apologized as he hugged me. Obviously whispering because the little fucker was still gathering her belongings, which we'd all placed in a table when we arrived, and maybe she could hear us. 

"It's okay babe, don't worry. I just can't believe I was being nice to that girl and then she tried to do that to you."

"There's no way you could've known."

"You're right." I answered as I watch Katie leave the room.

"How would you like your photo?" Christian, Niall's photographer who I had met earlier, asked.

"Why don't we do a normal one?" I asked Niall.

"Sure." He told me as we positioned ourselves for the photo.