But, on the other hand it's his child that's making me crave like this. If anything it's his fault. To hell with his comfy-ness.

I cleared my throat. "Abu Nadine?"

He looked up from his laptop and adjusted his glasses. "Yes?"

I don't even know how to start telling him that's I want suya. Ya salam!

"Me nene, Aisha?"

Here we go...

"I want suya.."

He cocked his left brow. "You want suya.?"

I nodded.

He sighed. "You realize it's almost 11 right?"

I nodded..again.

"You realize the driver's gone home right.?"

"I know, Hameed pleaseeee." I said, dragging the 'please'

"It's hormones, it's totally not my fault. I've been craving it since."

He sighed and nodded. "Fine, but you're coming with. I'm not your errand guy."

I inwardly laughed.

"Thank you."

I grabbed my veil from the living room upstairs and lazily hung it around my shoulder, as I'm already wearing a turban cap. He picked one of his car keys and motion for me to come. I followed him closely to the car and entered.

The drive was short, I was on my phone all through. We stopped at a suya joint not far from home. Hameed ordered and payed while we waited in the car for it to be done.

We are sitting in the car, quietly. Hameed was typing away on his phone while I'm also on my phone, talking with Aziza.

"Ah," I flinched.

He turned to look at me. "What is it?"

I clutched my baby bump and flinched again. "She's kicking so hard."

He looked straight into my eyes.

I asked quietly. "Do you want to feel her?"

He nodded. "Sure"

I clutched his arm and bring his hands to my stomach, I placed his palm on the place she's kicking.

I laughed. "Do you feel that?"

She moved again.

He chuckled. "She wants out, you'll soon be out little one. Inshallah." He whispered the last part.

I let out a sigh after a few seconds. He removed his hand from my stomach. Hameed and I talked for a few minutes, mostly about the baby.

The man came back with our suya, Hameed payed him and we left. We arrived home in less than ten minutes. I started eating the suya in the car. I couldn't help it, it smells so amazing my mouth literally began to water as soon as I opened it.

We resumed our previous positions in the living room. Hameed picked up his laptop to finish whatever work he was doing before I interrupted him with my cravings and I resumed going through my Instagram feeds.

"So uhm, where do you want to stay after giving birth?" He asked.

I looked up from my phone. "I was thinking maybe I should go home,"

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. At least they're a lot of people there to help you."

I nodded. "Yeah, Nadine fah? She's coming with me right?"

He massaged his temple. "Yeah, sure. She'll be on school break, so she might go to kaduna to her grandparents."

"Okay, Allah ya kaimu."

"Ameen."

"Aren't you sleepy? It's almost 1." He said.

"I don't sleep much in the night these days."

"Why?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, anxiety.."

"It's normal for pregnant women, especially in their third trimester. You're just worried and stressing over what will happen when the baby arrives." He said, casually.

"I'm starting to think you really are an obstetrician, really."

He chuckled. "I had a wife, whom was pregnant, remember?"

I could see the sadness in his eyes when he said that. "I know." I smiled sweetly at him.

Well, It's time for me to go to bed. Even though I know I'm probably not going to sleep but I'll try. I'm actually so tired, my back hurt so bad.

I tried getting up but I couldn't, I'm so heavy. Ya salam. I sighed and tried getting up again.

"Careful there."

"Goodnight."

I finally stood up and stretched. Now how to I start climbing the stairs?!

Hameed abruptly stood up too. I walked to the foyer and started to climb the stairs.

I felt strong masculine arms around my waist. "Here, let me help you up."

I nodded. We took the steps slowly until we reached all the way up. We stopped at my door, I looked at him. "Thank you, Goodnight."

"Allah ya tashe mu Lafiya."

I entered my room and changed into my pajamas. I climbed my soft bed after brushing my teeth in the bathroom and did my daily night routine.

I started to think about random stuff, how my life has been for the past year. I cannot believe I've been married for a year and four months now. And that to a perfect gentleman.

Even though there's no love whatsoever between us, i really am glad he is my husband. I really hope this baby brings us closer. May this baby be the beginning of our forever.

Inshallah.

Hey guys, Eid Mubarak
How was your Cov-Eid? Allah Ya maimaita mana, Ameen🙏

As for me, is it even Eid? 🤷‍♀️
Eid in the Uk is the most boring shit ever😩 but Alhamdulillah I'm surrounded by family and loved ones💕

Anyway, I'm sorry it took me long to update. ❤️ and sorry for the short chapter💗

Please comment and vote💕

Thank you so much my loves.

Yours truly