Relationship problems.

chapter vi.

    The group of kids stared at El as she had a blindfold around her head

    The group of kids stared at El as she had a blindfold around her head. She was mediating again. Or that's Aladdin liked to call it.

     "I found him." El spoke in her famous monotone voice. This peaked everyone's attention. She was currently spying in on Hopper. Who used to be a huge pain in Aladdin's side before the mall opened up.

     "Where is he?" Max asked.

      "Woods..."

     He was in the woods, with Will's mom? This new information made Will sit on the edge of his seat. "M-my mom?" He questioned as he looked at everyone. His eyes settling back onto El.

"Why are they in the woods?" Aladdin leaned forward. Elbows resting on his knees.

"Ill...annoy." She responded. "They're going to I'll annoy." El attempted at pronouncing the state.

"Mike! Breakfast!" Mikes mother interrupted and onslaught of questions. Mike turned to face the basement door.

"Not now mom!" Mike screeched back. Aladdin snorted, putting a finger on his ear. Mike turned back around. As he did Aladdin pulled his hand away from his ear, checking to see if there was blood on it.

     "Goddamn I bet even heaven's choir could hear you just now..." Aladdin glared at Mike. Who in turn rolled his eyes.

"Illinois, Illinois right? Like the state of Illinois..?" Mike integrated El. El took of her blindfold, she shrugged her shoulders, stammering. "Ill annoy..."

     Max took El to the bathroom, muttering. Leaving the boys alone.

Mike began to rant about the runaway police man not leaving him alone. Girl troubles Aladdin found really immature at this moment in time.

     Aladdin was going to speak but Lucas beat him too it. "Why does it matter? Bottom line is, they're not here." Lucas was fed up with Mikes blubbering.

     "Yea, and why are you so worried about the fact he was on your back right now? As of last night you have bigger problems to worry about." Aladdin butted in. Lucas nodded in agreement.

     "Besides, it's up to us." Lucas continued, munching on coco puffs as he spoke.

     "It's up to us, exactly?" Mike's tone becoming pessimistic. "To find Billy, and stop him." Lucas put it bluntly.