We've unleashed a monster.

chapter v.

     The group of kids ran to grab supplies, Aladdin went with Mike to help, while Lucas and Will went to the shed beside the pool

     Mike walked into the storage room, Aladdin trailing behind. "Hey! We found the breakers." Mike exclaimed, voice cracking ever so slightly. Eleven slumped her shoulders as she herd Mikes voice. Turning around annoyance evident in her face.

     The two boys saw the training dummy in her grasp. "That's oddly realistic, good job El." Aladdin gave a thumbs up. "It's super creepy!" Mike said as he grabbed the dummy from El.

     El's face twisted with confusion. "I'll think will work, right buddy? " Mike asked the dummy as he began to examine it.

     "Right, mike!" Mike said with the cartoonish voicemail began to play around. The Arabic boy beside him visibly cringed. As he huffed he grabbed the dummy from the paler boy.

'The makings of a true voice actor...' Aladdin thought sarcastically.

     "Gimme that. Let's not break more than just your relationship..." Al muttered the last part under his breath. El grabbed the dummy from Aladdin. An unimpressed look written all over her features. She began to walk out.

     "Hey, El..." Mike began. El stopped in the doorway to hear him out. "I just wanted to say..."

     Aladdin walked out of the room not wanting to see the apology play through, it was doomed to fail. He could hear Mike screech as El walked out. She gave off a pissed off aura.

     "Shit dude, what'd you say to her?" Al asked. Mike looked at him sneering. Mike hurriedly grabbed the items needed and rushed out of the room.

     "Edgy,much?" Aladdin followed mike, crossing his arms behind his head.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was dark out, now. Aladdin hid with the group as the plan began to start. Billy so far, as he knew was taking a relaxing, cold and fridge shower.

"Just thinking about that makes me cold." Aladdin whispered as he rubbed his arms. Max rolled her eyes, so did the rest of the group. Mike was to busy luring Billy in with a walkie talkie to care.

Faintly you could hear Billy has he began to hunt down the voice. And just like that Mike said into the walkie talkie.

"Behind you." The group of kids rushed out of hiding and into the sauna. Aladdin saw as El threw the older male further into the steamy room. Throwing him against the wall. The boys ran to shut the door. Mike and Al held down the door shouting. Billy rammed himself against the door.