I glared in his direction. He couldn't actually see my glare because I was still wearing my blindfold, but he could feel it. I heard a few laughs before I felt the couch move next to me.

"Okay, you ready?" Chandler asked.

"Yes," I laughed, "can I take this off?"

"Yes."

I untied the bandana and pulled it from my face. Everyone was standing around smiling at me like a group of maniacs. Maybe wearing a blindfold with these people should've made me scared for my life.

"Are y'all about to kill me?" I laughed.

"Shut up," Chandler laughed, "so, this gift is... a birthday, Christmas, housewarming and graduation combo."

"Okay," I laughed.

Chandler grabbed my hand and led me towards my bedroom. Hannah was waiting to open my door, doing her best to build as much anticipation as possible. When Chandler gave her the okay, she swung my door open, revealing a glossy black baby grand piano sitting against the red wall. I hadn't moved, just stood there with my hand held to my face as I stared at the beautiful instrument sitting in my room. I don't think I would have moved for hours if Chandler hadn't pushed me a little to get me to walk towards it.

"Do you like it?" Chandler asked.

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out, so I nodded instead. I felt a few tears fall from mt eyes and I wiped them away quickly before anyone noticed. I wrapped my arms around Chandler's torso, and buried my face in his chest.

"Thank you," I mumbled.

"I had to fight your boyfriend to let me buy it for you instead of him," Chandler chuckled, "I'm glad you like it. Play us something."

I stepped up and ran my fingers along the sleek key cover before I sat down at the seat.

"It's just like dads," I mumbled as I pushed up the key cover.

"I know," Chandler smiled, "what are you going to play?"

"I don't know," I almost laughed, "there's so much in my head right now that I can't even think of a song."

"Play the song you played for me after Andrew and I broke up," Hannah smiled, "I've been dying to hear you play it since you showed it to me."

I nodded before I brushed my fingers over the keys and found the correct ones for the opening chords. After Andrew and Hannah broke up, I played her Remedy by Adele. It was cheesy, but I wanted her to hear the lyrics and know they were true.

"When the pain cuts you deep, when the night keeps you from sleeping, just look and you will see, that I will be your remedy, when the world seems so cruel, and your heart makes you feel like a fool, I promise you will see, that I will be your remedy," I sang.

Jimmy put his hand on my shoulder as I played. I knew it was him even without looking at him. I could smell his cologne and I knew the feeling of his hands. As soon as I was done with Remedy, I switched over and started to play Falling.

"What if I'm down? What if I'm out? What if I'm someone you won't talk about? I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling," I sang.

When I was done with the song, I didn't play something else. Not because I didn't want to, I really never wanted to stop playing, but I was so overwhelmed with happiness that I couldn't think of anything else.

"You good?" Chandler asked.

"I'm a little overwhelmed," I mumbled, "but I'm good."

"I'm glad. We'll get going so you can go back to your storm song," Chandler smiled, "that's what you were doing right?"

"How do you know about my storm song?" I asked.

"Don't act like I don't know you kid," Chandler smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled as Chandler wrapped me in another hug.

I hugged each of them, thanking them considering they were mostly here to help carry in the piano.

"Hey," Chris nodded at me, "I'm glad you get to play some more. I've heard you play a few times now and you're pretty great. You can officially do everything."

"I can't do everything, but thank you," I smiled.

Chris smiled and winked before he returned to his truck, trying not to get too wet in the rain. I shut the door, locking it, before I returned to my bedroom.

"You happy?" Jimmy asked.

"Extremely," I smiled.

I sat down on my bed next to him and cuddled into his side. I don't think I will ever be happier than I am right now in this moment.