Chapter 2

"Kankuro...."

As I looked at the battle between Kankuro and Sasori from afar, I knew that it was one sided. Kankuro kept attacking Sasori, over and over, but Sasori kept blocking and easily dodging.

Then, Sasori made his first move. Kankuro's puppet blocked Sasori's scorpion like tail, there was a pause in the battle. 'Guess Sasori is lecturing him' I thought, Sasori then made another attack with his tail, then broke Kankuro's defense puppet's shield, rendering him defenseless.

Sasori then aimed for Kankuro, who jumped away to dodge the tail, Kankuro was in shock, still looking at his puppet's remains. Thereafter Sasori attacked and Kankuro was unable to dodge, he ended up at the end of Sasori's tail's spike.

He held onto it trying to not get impaled right through the chest, which was only reduced to him being stabbed instead because of that, reducing the damage that would have probably killed him if he didn't do what he did.

Once he was stabbed, I knew that it was over, I decided to go the long way around the battle. To avoid discovery and knowing that Sasori will probably tell me to go away so that I don't get in his way. I stopped fusing chakra to my eyes, deactivating them and started to run faster in another direction.

'Poor Kankuro, if only I could help him, but if I do that.....it wont just be him ending up hurt' I solemnly thought, running. The trip was long, but I managed to catch up to Deidara and Sasori, while Sasori did waste time in battle, he didn't have much of a distance to travel compared to me since I went a long way.

We made it to one of the Akatsuki bases, covered by a rock with a paper seal on it, "At last we're here,hm" Deidara stated watching the area below as we all stood atop a cliff, "Let's go" said Sasori as he started to walk towards the sealed cave. Jumping down to the river water below, we easily opened the cave with a hand sign from Deidara,making the boulder-like door rise  and we entered the cave within. The cave reclosed, the bowler falling down again,sealing us inside, a bit further into the dark cavern there were finger-like tall stones, along with a husked monstrous looking head.

There was also a man who was waiting for us beyond the entrance. "You're late, we must get ready at once" he said, as Deidara's bird flew past him and dropped Gaara in the middle of the long rock peeks. "The Jinchuriki proved more powerful then we expected" chimed Deidara, "It was expected,he is the Kazekage you know" I mumbled. Deidara clicked his tongue at my words as we all went to the long stones and stood on top of each of them along with the man in the room.

"Now, let everyone gather" said the other man in the cave with us, as he did,the holographic versions of the other Akatsuki members appeared,one by one on top of the tall finger like rocks. "Alright,shall we begin?" he started, gaining our attention, "it will now take three days and nights,stay aware of your physical selves.". He then looked to Zetsu, a member who was more plant then man, "Zetsu, have your physical body stand guard outside,use the one with the greatest range" he ordered.

"I know" Said Zetsu, as he started to do as told. "Only three days. Isnt it possible it would have take longer since we don't have Lord Orochimaru with us?" pondered Kisame, "All the more reason to get started at once, but we do have (Y/N) as a helping hand in this, so I'm hoping her participation will keep the time constant at three days and nights" said the man we acknowledge as our leader.

"That's true" said a man with the sharingan, Itachi,"Indeed" agreed Kisame, "Sounds good to me" said Deidara, we all made handsigns and our stone tops started to glow. This was my first time actually doing the sealing jutsu, there are only ten rock peeks,and Orochimaru had always been on the peek I stand on. But due to his betrayal of the Akatsuki and his departure, I was told to take his place on the stand.