"What do you think about that
What do you think about that
I bet it got my haters Hella sick
HELLA THICK HELLA THICK!!!"

I was laughing crying my eyes out.

Suddenly she stopped!!

I looked at her, she was standing there frozen, her eyes wide towards the front door.

"What? Did your "Jungkookie......" Propose you or what?", I said in between my laughs.

Suddenly she looked at me me,"Y/n... I mean Ariel stop it", she nearly begged signalling me to look towards the door.

I turned my head towards the door and...

"BTS??", I asked. I glanced at my watch, it was past 10. Oh shoot!

Suddenly,

"Your face...", Jin started to laugh, tried to compose himself and again broke out.

He was followed by others too.

"What happened?", I started. By the time Rose and Robert had started laughing again.

"Mirror...", Rose said between her laughs.

Then the thing hit me like as a spaceship suddenly fell on my head.

"Ufff....", I covered my face as I ran towards my room.

1 hr later:

Yah! A girl needs her beauty time to get prepared.

I came to the living room decently humanly dressed to see they all chit chatting

"Umm... It's your measurements and preferences right? Come follow me to my room", I said catching their attention.

"Oh yeah I forgot, Ariel, another kpop group is coming to meet you for the same measurements things. I think their manager told me that they have a public ceremony to attend like an anniversary or wedding so they need dresses", Rose said me looking from the diary she held in her hands.

"When are they gonna arrive?", I asked.

"By 12.", She said shortly.

"Alright! Robert, I guess I won't be able to visit Mel's anytime soon. Baby must be missing me. Why don't you go and bring him here?", I smiled at the thought of him kissing me, cuddling with me, sleeping on my laps, eating from my food...

"Of course your majesty", Robert playfully bowed.

I smiled it off as I lead BTS to my room. I don't know I don't feel that much pain now. I think when I am facing my fears it's becoming easy.

I had a room beside my room which was larger than my room. It was filled with mannequins, sketches, colours, paints, computer, laptop, measureing tapes and all that is need for my profession.

Rose followed closely behind BTS .

I gathered my iPad and the measuring tape. "You note down, Imma take the measurements", I said as I threw the iPad in her hands.

"Okay... So first who is gonna come?"

To be continued...