"Doll Of My Life" (ENGLISH)

Hi again! :) I got this short story from my friend Chelsea which I think she got from somewhere else? I just like how it turned out so I wanted to include it in my collection of short stories. <3 Hope ya'll like! :)

----

Dad's POV

My family (son and wife) and I were walking,enjoying our time when we passed a store filled with barbie dolls. I saw how my son looked at this particular doll that was wearing a pink gown with blode straight hair. My wife and I smiled at each other because we knew.

Son's POV

My dad bought me the doll I wanted. No,I'm not gay. I fell in love with this doll. I'm only 8 years old and yes it would be possible for me to have normal crushes at school but I don't know why I was attached to this particular doll.

I would play with her,take care of her. i wouldn't let anyone else touch her.

I'm happy that my mom and dad are very supportive of this.

"Would you like us to bring Bea (name of the doll) with us on our trip son?" asked my dad

"WOULD I!" i said with excitement.

bea became a family member in our eyes. People do think that I'm weird but I really don't care.

"Mom,you know you and Bea has the same color of hair!"

"I noticed dear. We should buy her clothes soon"

"Sure!" my dad said.

--

10 years passed.

I even took Bea to prom. She felt so real,I think I might have seen her wink at me.

I never did fell in love with any other girl.

"Bea,I wish you can talk." with sadness written all over me.

I kissed her on her pretty red lips. I actually felt sparks.

"I'm here Matthew"

Did someone just say my name? I opened my eyes and saw a girl on my bed,maybe the same height as me,with blonde hair and she was wearing what Bea was wearing.

"Who are you and what did you do to my Bea?"

"Sweetie,I am Bea"

I didn't feel scared. I actually hugged her. "Finally,the girl of my dreams"

Mom and dad came inside my room with tears on their faces.

"Did you know about this?"

"Sit down matthew,we have something to tell you" said my mom

"I was once a doll,also found in the same shop as Bea. When your dad was 8 he found me by the window. We both knew it was love but sadly I was merely a doll."

"How?"

"I was cursed a long time ago,only true loves kiss can restore my body.. Your dad kissed me at the day of his prom"

"That's why" I said in shock "But does this happen to every boy in the world?"

"No dear. When a witch turned some of us to dolls,she said destiny will find us and when destiny does,it would be LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT."

Bea and I got married 5 years later and got us a healthy boy and girl.

As they say "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF" because our son found him a doll.

DESTINY