10

He kiss me.

This-

This feeling came back.

"I can help you."

He took out something from his bag then give me.

"This- "

The photos.

Its me.

Its him but still i can't see it. He back facing the camera.

I looked to the photos till the last want.

This-

He-

The memories came back. The tears become heavier.

"Its been 3 years so I thought you already move on. But I just know it from your brother that you have an accident on the day I left Korea. I'm sorry for not telling you. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry for everything"

"You-"

"Why did you said that we never met before? Are you trying to run from me?"

"Its not like that. I thought you already have a boyfriend. I saw you with someone on the day I transfer to your school. You seem so close with him. But I false. I just know that Kyunghun just friend with you after the time when you asked me. I 'm sorry for that"

"I hate you-"

"I know you hate me now. I just want to release what inside my head, so sorry for -"

"I'm not hate you in that way. I'm just hate you because you said sorry to something that are not your false"

"Huh?"

"You said sorry even I'm the one who in false right now. I'm the one who can't remember anything. Then you came to remind me all the memories. I'm the one who need to said sorry for not remember about you. I need to say thank you for remind me all of this. You know what? The day you came to my school, I feel so happy. I feel like I got something really good. When I'm with you, I feel so much comfortable. Even we just met a few days, I feel like we already know you for a few years. But sadly, I can't remember even a single thing about you. One day, I found a letter in my favourite books. From that day, I felt useless, guilty and sorry for not remember the love you gave me. I tried so hard to remember but I can't. My head hurts a lot. I cried. Not because of the pain in my head. But it is because the pain in my heart. I can't remember the face of yours, the name of yours and the memories that we made before. I felt so useless back then. And now, I remember that I got the accident because I can't accept that you leave me here. I felt like I want to turn back time where we still together and take good care of you. I really sorry for you"

The memories lingering in my head at the same time when I said all of that words.

"Its okay babe. I'm here now. Don't blame yourself. Its my fault too. Don't hurt yourself."

"I felt guilty to you Woo"

"No need to. It's okay. Relax yourself now"

He hug me. His shirt wet because of my tears.

We stay for a long time.