Sixth

"People kept asking me about what happened at the party. After you've been absent for days, you know people. They talk" Joss started, picking up a cap from the cupboard and trying it on his head.

"You could just ignore them. I don't need a reason to prove my absence" Gun said as he went through his closet, searching for the floral shirt he bought last week. His hand jerked when he accidentally touched a banana peel in between his piles of clothes and chucked it out in the trash can. Oh god, how the hell did the banana peel get in here?

"So, how was it? Was it like how he always claimed?" Arm asked simply with a teasing smile but quickly dropped it when Gun put on a straight face.

"It was fine, I guess" He replied simply, tossing out the faded black shirt out of his closet.

As if it didn't matter, as if it didn't affect Gun as much. But if his friends had paid attention to him they would have noticed his breathing raised slightly with visible colours up to his cheeks. But luckily his friends are too caught up with foods on the coffee table so Gun dived deeper, hiding into his closet, trying to search and toss out whatever shirt he could get his hands on.

"Since you're trying to get over Oab, why don't you ask Off to be your boyfriend? I mean you have nothing to lose anyway and I think you guys make a pretty good match" Tay suggested, munching on the cupcakes he took from the coffee table and continued, "And you know, Off has been acting weird lately"

Gun accidentally banged his head on the closet's door then. He hissed quietly, biting at his lips when he was reminded of the other night. Reminded of the gentle gaze Off casted on him when he had pulled Gun closer, of his soft voice, of his firm yet comforting hold as if making Gun comfortable was important.

Gun hadn't expected that kind of gesture from a player, but Off proved him wrong. And it had made Gun feel special because he had returned Off's kiss in the same vigor, sucking and licking in lust, unleashing a part of him which he didn't know and that's where everything went wrong. Shaking his head clear, Gun came out of his closet with few clothes on his hand.

"Can you guys stop talking about him already? I'm tired of hearing his name" Gun said, laying off the clothes on his bed with a hand massaging his temple, trying to focus because all this talk about Off is making him reeling about that night again and he shouldn't. He should think about Oab. He likes Oab, not Off.

Also, it should have stopped with a simple peck, no, he shouldn't have even agreed to the whole darn thing. He should have just drunk the whole beer and vomited all the way through. Because at least he doesn't have to deal with this commotion in his head and Gun can't focus, can barely sort his thoughts or even his emotions. And he is angry at himself for letting Off mess with his head.

Arm cleared his throat and spoke, "Can't you just tell us what actually happened between you guys that night?"

"Nothing. We did the dare, end of the story" Gun still focusing on clothes that were scattered on the bed. Hand unconsciously touching at the bruise under his collarbone, one of the remnants from the other night which probably is fading now. Puffing his cheeks, Gun pulled his collar up and ran his palms over his face, feeling extremely bothered.

"Should we take a hint that something happened between you guys? Because you both didn't tell us anything about that day. It's weird and really suspicious, especially when you've been skipping classes these days" Joss straightforwardly asked, exchanging glances with Tay and Arm.

"I'm not being weird. I'm sick and my dad said I need some rest" Gun clarified himself, looking offended. Voice firm and tense, it made Tay raised his eyebrow.

"And can you guys stop doing this whole matchmaking thing? Have you seen us? We're just too different for each other. I'm me and he... Well, he is just being him. The narcissistic Off Jumpol who switches girlfriends like he's switching underpants. Have you ever seen him actually liking someone since the last three years?" Gun paused and waited for his friend's answer, only to be met with silence.