Weekend meet

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY.ALL EVENTS ARE NOT REAL.READ THIS AS A STORY AND DO NOT JUDGE THEM.THE CHARACTER HERE DO NOT NECESSARILY DEPICT THEIR REAL EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS

THANK YOU AND ON WITH THE STORY

It was Wednesday and Sana was locked inside the house for MSK.She was missing Sidharth and was engaging in small casual talks with the other housemates.She knew Rohan as he was her friend.Balraj and Sanjana are also chatting with Sana.She feels good with them.Shehbaaz was busy in his own world.

After sometime there goes an announcement for task where Paras and Shehnaaz will be blindfolded and they have to touch the prospects and guess them.The lucky one willl get to go on a date with them..

Shehnaaz was reluctant as she was not comfortable touching them."Kya karu ab?" she thinks mentally facepalming herself.Soon the area gets ready for the task.Sana is blindfolded now and its her turn to judge and it was Indeep on the other side.She was not comfortable touching them so she was just lightly touching them.But as soon as she touches Indeep's hand he holds her hand.She jerks her hand and is pissed but does not shows that.

She becomes normal and select Balraj for her date as she was comfortable with him.Their date was less of a date and more of a laughter riot.Paras and Ankita were also on date with them but Sana and Balraj's banters irritated them as they were trying to be on a real date.

Paras and Ankita were also on date with them but Sana and Balraj's banters irritated them as they were trying to be on a real date

Sana was refreshed as Balraj was a good friend of hers now.She now has some people in the house who can help her survive in this house.

The episode was telecasted. Sana has become normal but there was a person who was fuming in anger sitting in front of the TV none other than Sidharth Shukla.

"How can they allow this?I can't believe this.She has to endure so much." he says this facepalming himself.

"How dare he touch her.I have to do something.I need to set the record straight with the team and the men who are trying their luck with her." he says in anger and punches the wall nearby and his knuckles are now badly bruised.

This didn't go unnoticed by Sidharth's mom who was gazing at her son from distance.She feels for them both.

"How many things do they have to go through to end up together?" she thinks and left the room as she knows he needs to be alone and not to be disturbed.

Sidharth goes and calls the team to know about this behaviour and this conversation goes for long.He is sad as he can't see his Moti being uncomfortable or sad but helpless.He just wishes for this phase to pass soon.

It was Friday when Sana can finally come out of the house for the weekend.She is uneasy till the time she sees her Sidharth.She rushes out and goes in her vanity to check whether Sid is there but sadly he is not there.