Chapter 7 (Morning trouble)

Start from the beginning

I starts my slow warm-up run without much are what he is doing. I forgot to tie up my hair, It was hot and really my mistakes. I found a handkerchief in my pocket, I rolled into a thin rope. I stopped and try to tie it around my hair.

Suddenly, I found that someone was holding my hair up for me to tie. The finger was tender and warm. I was a bit embarrassed. I quickly tie it and starts running. Xiao Zan was running beside me on par. It was slowly warming up meaning my pace pick up a bit faster. I notices that he was still able to catch up. I didn't talk much as I wanted to focus on my training, my watch has a training program that will peeps to tell me when I should step up my speed. This is to train my dancing stamina. Every time, when it peeps, Xiao Zan looks at me a bit confused. As we were both running, there is no breathe for talking but to take in the air and speed up the body.

I noticed that he was able to catch up but he began to slow down as we reached the last 1 km. Xiao Zan began to fall back. I looked at him and gave him a thumb down and began to run faster. I could see his frustration, which actually helps to increases my jolly mood.

Xiao Zan still tries to catch up but when it reaches the last 100 metres. I spring like a rocket. I love doing it, it helps to give adrenaline to the body. It teaches me to push harder even when I am tire. Xiao Zan is now far behind and I didn't even look behind for him because I somehow don't want him to think that I am looking out for him.

Suddenly, I heard a speeding car. My mind was like

"Who the shit it is driving at this speed?" the car was speeding fast towards the house, I quickly walks towards the side but I somehow felt like the car was aiming towards me. I was just shocked when the car became bigger and bigger.

Suddenly, I felt someone pulled me to the side. We both collapse on the ground and fell further onto the side. Xiao Zan was embracing and hugging me. I was too shocked and was trembling and I felt he was too. He looked at me and then began to check my body. I couldn't move and just let him do what he wants. He check my head, my shoulder and then cup my face and starts to shake me a little bit. I was still trembling and my lips were quivering and shaking.

"Bodie, are you ok" Xiao Zan asks as I was still sitting on the grass. He was kneeling in front of me checking on me.

"I...I...don't...know...." I answer him. My mind was lost in the vortex. It happens too fast and I was just shocked.

"I think you have some cut" I suddenly managed to return myself to reality. Xiao Zan tries to pull me up. I managed to stand up but my legs a little wobbly because I was too shocked. He bent down and scoop me up. I tried to protest by straightening my legs.

"I can walk" I told him.

"Don't be naughty. Do as you are told" He then carry me frontal style.

"Put me down, I am not a girl" I told him.

"I know, but you are better looking than any girl" He smiles and turns down to look at me. I blushed and was too embarrassed for words and I tried to swing my legs to get off him.

"If you insists on swinging your legs, we will both falls off" I gave up. I was tire from the shock.

When we reached the front porch and Xiao Zan saw the red Ferrari, his face somehow turns into an anger.

I sensed something not right and looks at him. He just walk inside the foyer carrying me.

A beautiful woman then approach us and tries to hug Xiao Zan but because he was carrying me, she stops and looks at me with anger. I tried to get off by swinging my legs again but Xiao Zan grip me tighter.

"Shhhh...Be good boy, be still" I whine and pout. Xiao Zan brought me up, when I reached second floor, I attempt to stand up and he continue to climb another level. I ask

"Where are we going" I asks

"To where they are medication, my room" Xiao Zan says

"I don't want, put me down" I plead.

We entered into his big room and it was very nicely furnished with a giant bed and large study areas and a huge lounge as well. He apply some medication and I hissed when it stings me. He looks at me with the same warm and soft eyes again

"It is painful" I shook my head and ask

"I am alright, can I go back to my room" I asks him

"No, you come down with me" I wonder why.

After he puts a plaster on me, I stand up but he refuse to let me walk alone, he snake his arm into my waist and hold me to walk, I feels really uncomfortable. I told him

"I can walk by myself" Xiao Zan ignores me totally.

The lady was waiting downstairs. I actually feels alright now but I wonder why Xiao Zan insists that I am injured. It is only some minor cuts. I suffer worst when I was training in Korea. I tried many times to straighten and try to walk myself but his arm is still on my waist.

He only loosen his grip on me when the beautiful lady approaches him and hugs him and he breaks the hug quickly. I wanted to leave them but Xiao Zan halts me.

"Ziyi, what the hell were you doing?" Xiao Zan asks her

"What do you mean my darling?" Ziyi was trying to come and holds Zhan's hand.

I know they have a close relationship and I don't feel like staying and interrupting. So, I wanted to move away. Somehow, someone holds my wrist and it was Xiao Zan

"I want you to apologise to Bodie, you almost kill him, or even me" Xiao Zan say

"Who are you?" Ziyi asks me.

I don't want to reply because she eyes me like an item to be purchase. I wanted to walk away again. I use my hand to try and release Xiao Zan grip. But this stubborn man holds the grip tighter.

"His name is Bodie, the housekeeper" Xiao Zan reply. I could see the sneering face on Ziyi and it is really disgusting.

"Excuse me, I like to go now" I tried to be polite because I don't want to be involved in their relationship quarrel.

"If it what you want Zan, I am sorry then" reluctantly she apologises, obviously with no sincerely.

This time, I had enough. I use a force finger to open up Xiao Zan hand, finger by finger and walk towards the kitchen and go to see Mrs Lam. I think I am more welcome there than this bitchy woman.

I feel some internal anguish or even some sort of ache in my heart. My mind was thinking, this man Xiao Zan agrees to my parent to marry me. Now, I see his girlfriend. So, he marry me and have a mistress. Oh my gosh!!!!. I tell myself, lucky I ran away. I jolt out of my thoughts.

I began to walk towards the kitchen, even though I heard my boss Xiao Zan calling me

"Bodie. Come back here"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, my mind was drifting several places.

I hope this chapter is ok