|𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒑'𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚

Start from the beginning

Bitter
This is probably the most obvious characteristic trait of Baileys personality. She is incredibly bitter towards pretty much everyone, Its noticeable in her tone, posture, expression, the way she looks at you and the way she stares at you. She holds a certain resentment to people because of how she was raised. Her words can cut deep into someone and she wouldn't hold much empathy when they do. Bailey is hurting on the inside, and even if she doesn't realise it, she's taking it out on the world. Causing them to hurt as much as she is.

Selfish
Bailey doesn't trust people, and you shouldn't trust her either. She acts as she expects others to act. Everyone is looking out for themselves, so why should she be any different? If a certain life or death situation did occur, or if she was in the position where she could be caught or harmed. It doesn't mater who you are to her. She'll get up and go. If she finds something, it's hers, it isn't up for debate. She doesn't share nor does she really look out for people.

Uptight
Bailey is like a fortress, everything is compact inside her, she doesn't want anything to get out. Feelings are stuffed inside, dreams crushed and needs brushed away. She won't ask for help, nor would she ask for comfort. She'll deal with everything her herself. She likes to hold herself up with a certain dignity and can get defensive an aggressive if someone tried to mess with that. She doesn't like getting into private matters and will defiantly tell you you to back off. She can sometimes be anxious but it's unlikely you could be able to tell.

Self conscious
Bailey would never admit it, but everything about herself is something she despises. She's not ignorant, she knows the way she acts drives people away, she knows she hurts peoples feelings. But maybe she has too, maybe that's the only way to survive and protect herself. You can't get hurt if you don't allow yourself to be. She questions everything she does, she's always thinking about how people see her, and it would be a lie to say she doesn't care about what they think. She's insecure about the way she looks but it's mainly about the person she is. She's worried that she may not even be a good person at all.

Creative and bright
Bailey is a creative girl, though she may seem bland and plain, she does have quite the colourful mind. She doesn't like to show it often and most of the time expresses it in private, but she loves crafting and building. Putting things together to make anew. It just amazes her that she could make something into existence, she could make anything if she put her mind to it. She's more bright and intelligent that she leads herself on as. She loves seeing how something is made or finding it out for herself. She is pretty much obsessed with architecture and she's pretty sure that's what she wants to do for the rest of her life.

Ambitious
Bailey is Afraid of failing, she's afraid that all those things her aunt said were true. That she'll end up nowhere in nowhere in life and she's just one massive failure. All these words and insults have only made her so desperate to prove her aunt wrong. And when she's presented with a opportunity, she'll grasp at it. She'll do whatever she takes to feet up there, to make her name known and life a successful life.
It could be a flaw in some sense, she would push everything aside to achieve it.

Jealous
It isn't hard for Bailey to get jealous of someone, especially coming from a background  like hers. It just isn't fair, why should others live the life she's always wanted, to go around with smiles on their face and without a care in the world. She'll hold a dislike for people she's jealous of, which includes mostly everyone. She could be jealous of your living style, of your family, of your likeable reputation. If you somehow do become friends with Bailey, the possibility of her becoming jealous of how you hang out with other people is high. While this is a negative and bad trait, it's one she can't help, but maybe with the right people she might.

Loyal and warm
Bailey is snappish, short fused, cold and just a straight out bitch. Right? It's hard to warm up to her, extremely hard, no ones been able to do it yet. But once you do, once you find the small crack in her walls, you'll eventually be able to see her true self. She isn't as hard and cold as she makes her self seem, she's quite warm under all those walls. And inside she's just frightened and scared that if she lets her guard down, she'll end up getting hurt. But if you manage to prove that wrong, you'll find that she's quite empathic and caring, and if you get her as a friend, she'll be loyal to the end and would do anything for you. Sure she'll have her rude moments, but she won't mean harm and she'll probably end up apologising in the end.