Sifo Systems EDB to PST Converter software

What is ExchangeServer?

Exchange server is human being and very crucial product of Microsoft, it very big mail server and calendar server which helps small and medium range companies to achieve better dependability and improved performance. This application support only on Windows Server Operating systems like Win2000, Win7 x32, and Win7 x 64, Win98, Win Server, Win Vista, WinVistax64, and WinXP (32bits &64bits).

It can also know as a server-side utility that gives data to the client-side combining application platform. It messaging podium or MS exchange mail server provides capability for sending and receiving emails, calendaring, voicemail transcriptions, scheduling, and tools to customize collaboration and messaging service applications.

Here also available various types of other email protocols apart from an Microsoft exchange server, like as POP3, IMAP, MAPI, and Exchange ActiveSync.

Read more about EDB to PST Converter software:- 

https://www.sifosystems.com/edb-to-pst-converter.php

What are use of exchange server ?

Microsoft exchange server basically Organizations use for centrally manage, distribute and store company email at one hand or place. MS Exchange Server also comprises a wide range of features to allow staff to store and share contact details, schedules and tasks.

Microsoft Exchange Server (.edb file) border with a collection of email client and PIM (Personal Information Management) software or app packages, including Microsoft Outlook.

How can we Fix the errors or these problem safely ?

As we know there are many tools available in market who give you best service and short out your problem Sifo EDB to PST Converter software is also one of them give you guarantee to make your Exchange file safely recover without any change in original mailbox folders such as - Inbox, outbox, sent mail, note, task, journals, draft, calendars, appointments, contacts, deleted mail etc. Sifo Exchange Converter software is best EDB Recovery software its have millions user and they all are happy to use this tool because this software is very simple to use and run its have few steps to follow and after that you can see your result.

Sifo EDB to PST Converter software able to recover Both EDB file Pub 1 and Priv 1folder. By help of Sifo Systems software you recover any size of corrupted EDB file after recover EDB file Sifo give you access to split EDB mailbox into multiple small PST file. And also you have option to save EDB to PST and multiple file format like EML/ HTML/ PST/ MBOX/ MHTML/ DOC/ MSG/ Office 365 etc. This application support only on Windows Server Operating systems like Win2000, Win7 x32, and Win7 x 64, Win98, Win Server, Win Vista, WinVistax64, and WinXP (32bits &64bits). And also Support MS outlook PST file version:- 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007/2016 and 2019.

Sifo EDB to PST Converter:- https://www.sifosystems.com/edb-to-pst-converter.php

These are some reason by which Exchange Server corrupted:- 

1. Virus attack

2. User error

3. Abrupt shutdown

4. Application malfunction

5. Error in database objects

6. Improper changes in the database schema

7. Hardware Failure

8. Software Issues

9. Exchange Server Error Code 528

10. JET_errBadDbSignature-531

11. JET_errConsitentTimeMismatch-551

12. JET_errDatabaseStreamingFileMismatch-540

13. JET_errDatabaseDirtyShutdown-550

14. JET_errInvalidDatabase-1028.

For Exchange Converter:- https://www.sifosystems.com/exchange-converter.php

Here are some best Features of Sifo EDB to PST Converter software:-

1. Supported UNICode and ANSICode of PST file.

2. Free Demo version that can save 25 EDB mails to PST and preview all mails.

3. Convert EDB Mailbox and Public folder into PST, EML, HTML, MSG, MBOX, MHTML, DOC, Office 365 etc.

4. Recover EDB Mailbox without install Exchange Server.

5. Recovery Emails of Emails, Contact, Notes, Calendar, appointments etc.

6. Allow creates individual PST file for each Mailboxes file of EDB file and also provides split PST option to solve 2 GB issue of PST.

7. No size limitation user can export any large size EDB file to PST file.

8. Easily install and uninstall up to 10 windows version (32 Bit & 64 Bit supported).

9. Easily support for single and multiple emails conversion of EDB Mailbox data.

10. Export EDB file data from such exchange of 5.0/5.5/2000/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016 and 2019 etc.

11. Save exchange EDB emails into working PST outlook without any harm.

 For Download Sifo EDB to PST Converter Trail version:- 

http://www.sifosystems.com/download/SifoSystemsEDBsetup.exe

For Buy Sifo Systems EDB to PST Converter :-

https://www.sifosystems.com/buy-edb-to-pst-converter.php