Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girl🔞

Start from the beginning

S: Aww...so sweet of you,thank you pup...huh...

She thought he was going to pass her the bottle but he pushed her and she fell on her back.He then sat atop her placing his knee on either side of her hips then lunging forward,he untied the knot of her bathrobe.Feeling shy,she crossed her arms on her front as her mind tried to anticipate his next move.

He pumped lotion on his palm.Stretching himself beside her,he moved her hands out of the way placing them above her head.He held her wrists with one hand and with his other he rubbed lotion on her.She squirmed while his hand roamed all over her body and a naughty smile played on his lips seeing her crumble under his touch.

He flipped her and removed the bathrobe completely baring her of anything.He then slathered lotion on her back as well.He turned her so that she was facing him.

He kissed her forehead,eyes and nose while his hand stroked her intimately.

She grasped his hair and pulled him in for a kiss.After sometime,he left her mouth then trailed his lips downwards as he continued to pleasure her.

D: Bangaram...

He called her in his husky voice.

S: Mmm...

D: If you want to back off from this,now is the time...

He said teasingly.

S: Noo...I so want this...

Her eyes shut,she spoke in a barely audible voice.

D: Open your eyes...look at me...

She blinked her eye open and stared at him.When he felt she was ready,he scooped her and placed her gently on the middle of the bed cushioning her head against the soft pillows.Ensuring she was comfortable,he disrobed himself and hovered over her pulling the quilt on them.She curled her hands around his neck.

D: You ok bangaram?

He wanted to be sure she was alright.Her expressions of pleasure encouraged him to go further and he made her his once again.🙄

***

***

Still trying to catch his breath,he kissed her forehead and rolled over beside her.She looked at him.

S: Pupsooo pa...round 2 ?

She asked doubtfully unsure of his response.

D: Yeah...5 mins bangaram...

He eyed her to go to him.Smiling,she snuggled up to him placing her head on his chest and he hugged her protectively.

S: Puff'su...

D: Mmm...

S: You must be so proud of yourself no for being the one and only man to see the lady superstar in this dirty state ?