Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girl🔞

Start from the beginning

D: Aren't you ashamed to keep the bathroom door open and bathe with a virgin guy around ?😤

S: You knew I would bathe with the door open so you came.

D: You wanted me to come so you kept the door open and I came...

S:(mv: Sweetuuu do you need this?🤦🏻‍♀️)Can anyone talk and win you ?

She grabbed his hands and forced them around her waist then looped her hands around his neck.He pulled her towards him.Their bodies mingled as they stood beneath the rain shower relaxing in the warmth and gentle pressure of the water.Taking turns they lathered each other and while doing so he murmured sweet nothings near her ears making her blush and giggle.

After their sensual bath,he took her face between his thumb and finger then pulling her towards his face,

D: That was one amazing shower I had in recent times bangaram...I feel so relaxed...thank you.

He lovingly kissed her on her lips.

Both were in their bathrobes and they decided to have their dinner at the two-seater dining table in the open balcony.

(Somewhat like this set up👆🏼)

D brought the glasses and water while S laid the plates.They sat down to eat.
She waited anxiously to see his reaction because he was her critic when it came to cooking.

S: How is it pupsoo ?

D: Mmm...delicious...this dish is so flavorful!!

S: Phew! I was wondering if you would like it or not.I'm trying this out for the first time.

D: Really? It has come out well bangaram.

S: Hmm even if it is not also you won't say anything bad and upset my mood tonight...I know...😉

D: Hihihihi...☺️☺️

They chatted about general things and discussed other family matters.Both refrained from bringing up the topic about their work or related issues.

For desserts,they fed each other their favorite chocolate ice cream.

S cleaned up the table while D helped to wash their plates and cutlery.All the work was done.When S was switching off the lights in the hall,D lifted her off the ground as if carrying a hay stack.She ran her fingers through his tousled hair as he walked to their room.She saw the need in his eyes.

S: I have to apply some body lotion and change into something comfy pupsooo pa...I don't want to be in this bathrobe...you wait for me like a good boy I will be by your side soon...🥰

She joined her forehead with his.He shut their bedroom door to a close and then lowered her on the end of the bed.Locking the door he pulled all the curtains making the room dark and cosy.He sauntered to the dresser,picked her body lotion and returned to the bed.She sat up to reach for the lotion.