"It is so pretty."

"This will make me a princess."

"Wow." Mum and I smiled, patting their heads. We quickly started dressing them as the door opened and Valerie entered the room with a teasing smile. I raised my brow at her as she walked towards me.

"Wow, am I witnessing angels in heaven?" Valerie said, pinching their cheeks. Their cheeks turned red and they became shy watching Valarie. They were mesmerised when they saw Valerie for the first time and kept calling her actress.

"Indeed," Mum said.

"Thank you." They said in unison, blushing. Mum turned to me, they all got ready for the party. Even Valarie dressed up and put on makeup. "I will do their hair while you go and get ready." I gave her a nod before rushing out of the room with Valarie following me. "So how's the sex life with Brad?" I choked on my breath hearing that.

"Why do you ask that?" She winked before looking around. "Is it amazing? I have seen condom boxes filling in all the cupboards. Thank god, you guys cleaned off the dustbins."

My cheeks turned red and I groaned, looking down at the ground. "Don't worry, I puked my guts out and was searching for a spare toothbrush." Suddenly dread settled in, Vincent was with her. "Did Vincent see them?"

"Nope, I closed it and sent him to the kitchen to make my tea."

"Thank god!"

"Aye... I didn't imagine you two were into kinky stuff." My eyes widened in horror. "Hu―Huh? How did you know that?"

"Don't blame me, you both didn't do a good job hiding them underneath the bed." She winked at me, wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

I blushed as I entered the room. Brad had insisted that I get a new dress. I told him that I had tons of dresses in my closet and would pick something out of them. But he didn't listen to me and bought a dress. I don't have any idea about the dress as it is a surprise. "Anyway, I will leave you alone to get ready. I will be with your brother. Call me if you need something." She kissed my cheek before leaving the room.

I looked at the box on the bed. I was eager to open it but I knew I needed to take a shower and do my makeup before pulling on the dress. So I rushed into the washroom to take a shower. By the time I was ready, I could hear the noises coming from outside. I quickly opened the box and cover to see the dress that Brad has selected. A giddy smile played on my lips looking at the dress. It is a black dress with a deep back neck and a slit running through my left leg. I put on the dress carefully and examined myself in the mirror. Loving the way the fabric felt against my skin. "Wow." I turned my head to see Brad standing near the door, with his hand holding the knob. He must've used the biometric to unlock the door. He stepped inside, closing the door as I checked him out whilst putting on my earrings. I kept my makeup simple.

He didn't leave his eyes off me nor spoke anything as he took his time. I'm happy with it, knowing I got all of his attention on me and that he is hard just by watching me get ready. He licked his lips, pushing his body off the wall as he made his way towards me. "You look hot." He hummed, playing with the ring that I gifted him a month ago.

"Do you think if I kissed you right now, your make-up would be spoiled?" I smiled, shaking my head. "If I say yes, does that stop you from kissing me?" He smirked. I turned and looked at him. "Don't you worry, I kept it simple. It wouldn't take me more than ten minutes to reapply."

He slowly wrapped his arm around my waist and used the other hand to hold my hip. He started tracing lines whilst looking into my eyes. "We got thirty minutes."

"Hmm." I tapped my finger on his lips. "And how did you plan out the thirty minutes?" A ghost of a smile appeared on his face. "I will demonstrate." I got excited all over again, forgetting about everything that was happening outside. "None would be knowing about us and we are safe." I nodded my head, pulling him into the closet. "I wanna do it in here." I pointed to the sofa, he had placed in the middle of the closet.

He hummed, closing the door and turning off the lights, only leaving one light on. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as he traced his finger on my thigh. I can already feel the heat growing in between my legs. My tits hardened as Brad kissed me slowly on my lips. I could feel his bulge pressing into my stomach as his fingers entered my pantie. A gasp left as he started playing with my wet folds.

I moaned into the kiss, whimpering when he pulled away from the kiss. "We have no time." He removed my panties and gently pushed me on to the sofa. I quickly helped him remove the pants. I pulled him on me as he pushed my legs apart and got settled in between my legs. His lips found mine as he entered me without warning. "Ah." I moaned, taking him in.

A gasp left my mouth and my walls clenched when he quickened the pace. We do not have the privilege to have our sweet time. "Brad... Oh... Brad..." My moans were soft. I tried to keep them down, knowing anyone might hear us if I was loud. The walls aren't thin yet. I'm scared.

I held his hair in fists as he didn't slow down or stop what he was doing. And I'm enjoying every high feeling of it. My stomach clenched and I felt the need to pee, knowing too well, it was a sign that I was nearing. I don't know about others, but when I'm close, I feel the strong need to take a piss.

"Brad!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around his neck as I released all over him. It took him a few strokes before it became sloppy as he pulled himself out and spilt his contents on the pearl-white rug. My breathing was heavy and my thighs felt jelly as I closed my eyes. Brad fell beside me, pulling me into his arms as he kissed my forehead.

We stayed there for a while before Brad rushed into the washroom and got me a wet towel. He cleaned himself up. I smiled lazily as Brad cleaned me up. I stood up and used the washroom to take a piss.

*

Brad stood behind me while I did my makeup. "Don't be nervous, I love you."

"I love you." He whispered as his hands wandered on my bum.

"Hey, why did you forget to remove the chains from our bed?" I looked at him.

"We never remove them, they stay there," he said looking confused. He doesn't know that Vincent and Valerie went to our apartment in the morning.

"Yes, but not anymore. You know how awkward it was when Valerie asked about them." My voice became a whisper as he drew circles on my bum.

"Why would she ask about them?" He paused and glanced at me. "How would she know about them?"

"Valerie wasn't feeling good in the morning. So, Vincent took her to our apartment. She saw the things and ended up teasing me." I turned to him. "Imagine how it would be if it was Vincent who saw them."

"Well, it would be a bit awkward but we are adults and you are my girl. What happens in our private space is personal. Vincent might have been taken aback because you are his sister but nothing would've happened." I nodded my head and hugged him.

"I don't have to worry about people. The next time we shift into our home, I will make sure our room has a private room inside it. So that none could see our dark side." I chuckled, shaking my head while he kissed my cheek.

"You know I go crazy when you say such things?" He smiled, kissing my lips. "Well, that makes the two of us. I go crazy just by seeing you." He whispered, someone knocked on the door.

"We need to hurry." He hummed, caressing my cheek. "Why are you so beautiful?" I chuckled. "Because you are in love with me."

"That I'm."

"And I'm in love with you too!"