Prologue

This is my third story and I'm writing them all in the same time. This story was made while I was learning chemistry (How the hell did that happen I wonder) and I decided to try writing to see if I can write this genre as well. Enjoy

Copyright: All right reserved©

My Teacher is a Vampire©

By: Mad_Lady™ (yup, I just branded my Alias)

______________________________________

'How the hell did this happen' Alex wondered looking at chemistry test in front of her. Since she started school, chemistry was the only thing bugging her. Their old profesor Harrington never gave them one, heck with all he did was come on class, sit down, sleep or drink and when it's over, give them something to learn and leave.

Never has he questioned them or gave them tests, he just randomly gave them marks and of course, she always got the worse.

Since she was A student he couldn't give her F but B is another story to tell. So...

That aside, today she came to school, sat on her usual place, prepared to sleep when a hot guy entered their classroom. He had black hair she could gladly play with and a blue eyes deeper than any sea she ever saw. Ok maybe she went too far. But he was undeniably hot like a Greek god.

Why is every sexy guy compared with Greek Gods anyway? She didn't know, but Olimp better check the place up, because they are definitely missing one.

However her short living imagination died when he suddenly took sheet of papers and started giving one to everyone, and then he wrote his name on a board.

Caine Lexington.
Sounded so fake.

"All right, class. You have 45 minutes to complete the test. Profesor Harrington retired and I'll be doing his job until the end of this year tear us apart. If you don't show discipline, your doomed. If you don't show knowledge - you're doomed. If you fail next test which will occur in two weeks - you're doomed. And I will enjoy the view. NOW START!" his voice echoed in whole class while Alex just stared in her test wondering one question: 'How the hell did this happen?'

Those minutes passed by very fast while she was eating bottom of her pen.

She didn't know what to do, she glanced around to see that everyone was writing something here and there and a loud thud interrupted her.

She gulped as she saw pair of hands on her table in front of her and looking up she came face to face with glaring profesor.

"F. You can leave the class" his voice echoed while her eyes widened.

"But..." she said and once again his voice interrupt her.

"Do you want detention?" he asked moving his face closer to her.

"But sir, I..."

"Detention, now get lost!" he yelled and she flinched gathering her things and leaving outside. Once she was sure, she sighed and decided to stay for next class since, oh joy, she has chemistry once again... Whole day... plus detention.

So once again she wondered:
How the hell did this happen?
_______________________________________
What do you think? Is it worth reading? Please comment, I would like to hear what you think and vote if liked.
That's it until next time. See ya (I mean chat ya)