*.°💧"Tissue Box". (Rio Ranger X Mourning!Sensitive!GN!Reader) ♡ °.*

𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗔/𝗡: 𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀- 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶'𝗺 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗦𝗼, 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 :)
Alright, you know the drill:
𝗬/𝗡= 𝘆𝗲𝘀/𝗻𝗼 (𝗷𝗸𝗷𝗸 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲)
............💥🌸...........

RANGER's POV:

It was a normal day as far as I was concerned. Participants dropping like flies- Some traumatized for life, It was just the way I liked. Until I saw Y/N sobbing their eyes out, Nothing I wasn't used to-But when THEY cried it was exceptionally annoying, Mainly because their mood switched with the blink of an eye when displeased. "Hiya bastard! ...Wow...You look horrible." I walked over to them, Tears streaming down their face. The second they saw me- Their expression immediately changed from sorrowful to what looked like annoyed. 'Here we go..' I thought, Tucking an arm into the pocket of Kugie's skirt.(Which I now owned.) Y/N stared me down as they then took a deep breath. "Not in the mood for your BS, Ranger." Y/N sighed sharply, wiping their tears away from their tired E/C eyes. It looked like they were sleep deprived.

 "Aww, but why not?" I asked playfully. For as long as I can remember- I've enjoyed seeing people suffer. Dunno why, but It's always just made me feel complete. Seeing the distraught, contorted expression on people's faces. Maybe I'm jealous of human beings like Safalin claims. Or maybe I'm just crazy. Maybe it's both. Y/N was no exception- I usually adored the sight of their suffering(From a distance). Though, this wasn't like the other times. Something felt off with them, And I wanted to know what-It was unfamiliar feeling to me. "Leave me alone." They demanded, still sniffling. "Meh- I'd rather not.. I'm curious as to what's got you ugly crying...Though you are pretty ugly naturally..''
.
.
Y/N's POV:

 Suddenly my mood shifted from annoyed to livid. Mishima had died in the pink room- Joe and Kai had died cruelly in the first main game. Even Sara was taking it better than I was. Almost EVERYONE was taking it better than I was. And this...This motherfucker had the audacity to just walk up to me as if a day like any other. Before I knew what was happening, I towered over the Lobby's table-Giving Rio a stare that could kill. "Three people just died HORRIBLE, GREUSOME DEATHS AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CHIP AT ME? " My tone quickly became a growl. "..I don't expect YOU to understand...." I mumbled softly, Sitting back down. The doll looked at me, He was thinking something- I couldn't tell what though. Finally after a moment of silence, He spoke. "..Look bastard, There's a tissue box in the front office, Okay? And no, You're right- I don't understand. I don't necessarily LIKE humans. You should know this by now." He sounded a little irritated, Though a small hint of what sounded like sadness had seeped into his voice. It was the first time I'd heard him like this.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Would you..Would you walk to the office with me, Ranger?" Y/N asked, tears coming down their face in droplets. Ranger stared at Y/N in half shock, Half irritation. 

"Yeah, Sure."