4

Yuki's POV

Walking into the music room, I saw (Y/n) in a lacy black dress that was short in the front but long in the back. She also had black high heels that fit perfectly with the dress. Standing by the window, she was tapping the frame of it, as if she was playing the piano herself. "Miss (L/n), are you all ready?" I asked her.

"S-Sohma! Y-You scared me!" (Y/n) yelped, covering her cheeks to hide her embarrassment. "I'm sorry.. Just nervous is all.."

"It's fine.. I just came by to check up on you. Miss Honda is nervous just as you are."

Chuckling, (Y/n) smiled gently and looked out the window. "Yeah, that sounds like Tohru alright.. I guess you can say that I'm second guessing myself.. I don't know why but I just am.."

I walked towards (Y/n) and smiled at her. "You'll be alright, I'm sure you will.. You do have a lovely voice after all."

"Thanks, Sohma.."

As I looked closer to her face, I saw the bruise that was caused by the incident from a few days ago. (Y/n) tried to cover it but failed to do so. My conscious got to me, making my smile fade. She got extremely hurt because of me.. (Y/n) suffers from multiple broken ribs and a bruised back.. Why didn't I step in..? Why was I frozen when I saw the way (Y/n) changed..?

She noticed my change of expression and held my hand softly. I looked up and smiled sadly at me. "Sohma.. How many time do I have to tell you not to worry about it these silly bruises..? This was my fault only - not yours.."

I looked out the window and shook my head, removing my hand from her own. "I was there and could've intervened to prevent it.. But I didn't.. Of course I'm going to feel guilty about it.."

Sighing softly, (Y/n) walked away from me and spun around to face me. Her loosely curled hair had covered half her face as she smiled gently. "Please don't feel so guilty about it. This bruise are fading away and I no longer have the bumps for it. So let's enjoy today. It is a special day after all."

Shocked from her small speech, I smiled slightly and nodded. "Of course. I'll leave so you can finish up." Walking towards the door, I saw (Y/n) looking out the window. Despite her beaten state, she looked extremely beautiful.

As I entered the classroom, I saw everyone getting ready for the performance while maintaining the shop we set up. I sighed softly as I see Tohru trying to help out with the piano. I walked towards her and helped out, seeing her shocked expression.

"S-Sohma!"

"Please let me help. I am apart of Miss (L/n)'s performance after all."

"Y-You sure? I mean, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." Tohru said, worried.

"Miss Honda, this is nothing. It is a portable piano from the music room." As I helped out with Tohru, I couldn't help but see how worried she was about the performance. "Miss (L/n) says she's second guessing herself.. I believe it's just her being nervous.."

"How did you know I was worried about (Y/n)?"

I smiled softly. "I'm also worried about Miss (L/n). But I do believe that she can handle herself fairly well. I think she will be alright."

Tohru looked at me, smiling back. "I think so too. Although I think there should be someone looking after her. She may have been a pop star, but she is still pretty reckless."

"Why don't you sent Carrots here? I'm sure he wouldn't mind getting away." Uotani suggested, Hanajima behind her.

"I'm kinda busy here.. Why don't you two go? She likes you two more than me." Kyo said, putting down a box.