“A new business partner” I had to lie. I couldn’t tell Templar the truth.

“Who is it?”

“His name is Mr. Zachir. He and his son will come home with me” I stated.

“Oh. Alright. Are they humans?” she asked warily.

“Yes” I lied again.

“Oh! Okay. I will make arrangements for their arrival” she replied with a sigh.

“Thank-you” I mumbled. “Templar?” I added before she could cut the call.

“Yeah?”

“You might like Mr. Zachir” I said in a whisper.

“Why?”

“You’ll see why” with that hung up. Once she gets her wolf back, I am sure Templar would appreciate Adio’s efforts.

Dropping the cellphone on the sofa, I looked at Terence, “Jan said, they will sedate Templar even today” Terence mumbled quietly and I growled murderously.

I didn’t like it but I know they couldn’t stop Templar unlike me.

“It’s not good for her health” Myron spoke to me with a scowl in his face. “You cannot just drug her daily like this” he added with a growl.

“Today is the last day” I stated. “Nothing like this will happen tomorrow” I forecasted.

“But what else are you going to do?” Keith queried. “How are you going to stop her for the next five days?”

“I will find a way. But no drugs will be used” I said firmly. I didn’t want to hurt Templar anymore.

Around six that evening, I climbed in our speedboat and patiently waited for Adio and his son to join us.

“What’s taking them so long?” Keith queried with frustration. I knew he missed Trudy and couldn’t wait to reach home to her. I wonder why he agreed to come in the first place though!

“They will be here” Genessa muttered.

“Actually, they are here” Myron said and I looked up. Adio and his son were dressed in a black business suit. Now, they actually looked like shrewd businessmen.

Dalila was holding Adio’s hands, while few of their kids were following after them. She said something to him in their language, before kissing him and waving goodbye.

“Let’s go?” Terence asked Adio, who nodded.

We reached WaterWave Pack around one in the morning. Myron and Genessa decided to stay overnight and leave for their pack next morning.

The first thing I did was take Adio and his son, Tarik, to the guest house. Adio was silent during the entire journey but he muttered a Thank-you after I showed him his room.

“Mr. Green” he called when I was about to leave.

“Yes?”

“Where is the White Wolf?”

“She is sleeping. I have asked her to be sedated” I said taking a deep breath.

Adio cocked an eyebrow but didn’t comment anything else. “If you need anything, just call me” I told him and he nodded.

After that I walked to my house.

The first thing I did was check on Templar, who was sleeping on our bed. She was fast asleep. I was about to tuck a strand of her hair, when I realized that it wasn’t my Templar. Growling, I choose another room to sleep for what was remaining of the night.