So that’s what their kind is called- mystic’s aka spiritualists.

“We can communicate with the other world” Dalila stated.

“So… anyone can communicate with Patricia’s spirit?” Genessa probed.

“No. We only help humans with their problems like you know… the ghosts, haunted houses, and evil spirits” she responded with a grin. “We help whoever asks for our help. But my husband can do much more. He has powers which are no match to others” there was sadness in her voice and I furrowed my brows.

Why is she sad if her husband is powerful?

“He can communicate with Patricia’s spirit because she is a god-child just like him. She was born during eclipse, just like him. She used to manipulate fire and my husband… can do the same” she concluded with a soft smile.

“Then why did Patricia curse him?” Genessa asked and I turned to frown at her. I really didn’t want them to remember it over and over again.

“I don’t like to talk about it Ms. Thompson” Dalila retorted sharply and I blinked.

Fuck! I knew they were still angry about that curse.

“If my husband didn’t tell you why, then there definitely is a reason. I respect his choice and I expect you to do the same” she said grimly. Genessa flushed, gulped and nodded once, while Myron frowned at Dalila.

‘Seems like a sensitive topic to them’ Terence mumbled through the link.

‘Why are they helping us if they are still angry about it?’ Keith asked confused and I shrugged. However, I didn’t tell any of them about the promise I made to Adio.

Now, I was curious to know what Adio would ask from me at the end. Is it something related to Patricia’s curse? What was her curse to him? In the book it was written that it was Adio’s fault that he got cursed, but what did he do?

I wanted to ask them but I kept my mouth shut because now, was definitely not a good time.

Dalila took a deep breath and then turned to face me and flash a polite smile, “Lunch will be served soon” she said and I nodded.

After lunch, I called Templar.

“Hi” she greeted cheerfully and my lips curved to form a smile.

“Hey” I answered. “Had your lunch?”

“Yes and you?”

“Just finished” I replied softly.

“Are you alright?” she asked seriously and I stiffened.

“Yes. I am” I whispered and cleared my throat. “Why?”

“You sound sad” she mumbled.

“I am not sad” I said. “In fact I am happy because I am coming home tomorrow” I added.

“Really?” Templar asked cheerfully.

“Yes. Really” I replied with a grin. My wolf sighed softly, when I heard her saying how happy she was to hear it. “Calm down” I told with a chuckle. “I am also bringing some guests with me” I said quietly.

During lunch, Adio mentioned that he and his eldest son, Tarik, will come with us to our pack in tomorrow morning’s flight. I was really pleased to hear it.

Adio said that he could bring back Patricia only in our pack temple and that is why he had to come with us.

“Guests?” she asked confused.