↳ Usual word count

At the beginning it was 1000 like I start with other books. But now it's grown to really 2000+ words since I get detailed and don't want to stop writing.

↳ How long have you been writing stories?

On wattpad, I first joined in 2017 on my original account. But in general my mother has always loved reading so I learned how to read quicker than my grade level because of her. And when I was able to write I really wanted to make my own stories, because I loved to see her read and like them.

↳ Would you release an original book?

YES! I actually did at one point but then all my brothers, I have 3 older ones, teased me and told me it sucked so I unpublished it. But I would want to try it again.

↳ Would you make a playlist?

If you guys want one I can make one. I normally don't just because I've grown to not like using up a full chapter for just a playlist, and I don't like making long notes in chapters. But please tell me if you'd like one I'd be more than happy to make one.

↳ Favorite animal and why?

I don't understand how people can just pick one. But I really like Peacock Spiders and Bilbies. I know people don't like spiders but the way they dance around is cute. And for Bilbies not a lot of people know what they are so I suggest looking them up. I just like the cute animals honestly.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────── ★──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

ostio_

↳ Story behind humans in the book?

I can't really say anything right now. Because our favorite porn distributing Panda is gonna explain that.

↳ Is the reader adopted by Oguma? Doesn't that mean her and Louis are siblings?

Technically, she is, but it's very complicated that will be more explained later on. As for the Louis scenario they never saw each other as siblings, more like friends who had lived together. Especially since, more detail later, Oguma didn't like them seeing each other. Again more on that later on.

↳ What's readers real family like?

All I can say at the moment is that they were much like the reader herself. And I like to think the personality of her branches from her family even if she's never known them.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────── ★──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

SarahRandall

↳ Favorite character pairing?

Before I answer I want to ask everyone NOT to have any arguments in the comments. Everyone can like what pair they like. For me, I wasn't a huge fan of the Legosi X Haru pairing. I'd say my top pairing right now would be Louis X Juno. Had the surprise of my life when I went onto a page and saw that Louis crush was Juno and her's was Louis but I mean...wolf kinks man.

↳ Favorite and least favorite character?

I hate saying favorite and least but I'll try my best. Right now it's Juno, I don't know why I just like her as a character. Least favorite I gotta say Mizuichi's boyfriend, I don't even care what his name is, he's a little dirt bag. Didn't even know Haru slept around with people what an idiot.