Horn-y (Moxxie x Angel)

Start from the beginning

He dragged his tongue lazily along the black and white stripes, grinning as he felt the imp squirm and hear him moan quietly.

"D..do that again," Moxxie breathed, "please.." he gripped onto the fur on Angel's chest.

The spider complied, stopping to suck a bit on a horn and groaning as he felt Moxxie start rutting against his crotch. Angel continued licking and touching the horns, loving how desperate the imp was getting.

Moxxie started bouncing himself lightly against Angel, trying to replicate the feeling of being fucked, but it wasn't nearly enough.

Angel noticed what he was doing and chuckled a bit. "Mox, babe, calm down, alright? We'll get there, don't worry." He grinned, making Moxxie blush.

He pushed Moxxie back as he sat up and started pulling the imp's pants off, watching as his dick slapped against his stomach. Moxxie shivered and whined lightly as he felt the cool air around them hit it.

"Just lay back and relax, babe.. lemme do all the work." Angel winked as he moved onto his stomach, pulling Moxxie's hips towards his face.

Moxxie stared down at the spider and let out a loud gasp as he felt a tongue trail up from the base all the way to the tip.

Angel pressed gentle butterfly kisses along the sides of it, working his way up to the tip before slowly sliding it into his mouth. Moxxie arched his back as he watched Angel take it in, his breath quickening. "Angellll...."

"Hmm~?" Angel looked Moxxie in the eye as he started sucking him off, making him go crazy.

"Mmmmm- Angel, please.. faster-"

"Don't be impatient," he told him as he pulled off, "you're lucky I'm not charging you for this." He teased.

"You wouldn't dare.."

"Maybe. You don't know that..~" he grinned a little more as he went back down on Moxxie.

Moxxie let out a quiet, desperate hum as he felt Angel's tongue massaging him. It wasn't long before he felt a knot in the pit of his stomach trying to unravel.

"A-Angel-!" He moaned, "Angel I'm gonna-"

The spider demon pulled off just in time, giving Moxxie another grin. "Not yet babe, we're not done."

Moxxie watched as Angel pulled off his own bottoms, showing off his considerably longer dick with cute little pink spots to match the rest of him. The imp blushed as he admired it.

"Look while ya can," Angel moved his hand down to Moxxie's rear end, pressing his fingers against the tight hole, "it'll be inside ya soon enough."

Mox didn't have much of a chance to respond before Angel slid his digits inside. He let out a noise of discomfort at the unfamiliar feeling.

Angel noticed his uncomfortable squirming and pulled him close, kissing his neck and shoulder. "You're okay. I guess I could've warned ya a bit, hm?" He smiled against his neck. "It'll feel better in a sec."

He continued stretching the smaller demon out for a bit, and he was right about what he said. The imp's breathing rose as it became more pleasurable and he let out a small noise each time Angel brushed against his prostate.

"Hnn, Angel, please-"

"Please what sweetheart?"

"Please, I want you-"

"You want me? You want me to fuck you?" He asked as he pushed his fingers deeper, making Moxxie give a long, quiet whine.

"Y-yeah.. pl-please.."

Angel hummed as he smiled and pulled his fingers out. "Are you sure, Moxxie? It'll hurt a bit at first but like the other thing, it'll feel really good after a bit."

Moxxie nodded a little as he looked at Angel. "I'm sure....I need you."

Angel smiled a bit more and pressed a kiss to Moxxie's forehead and lips. "Relax for me, okay?"

He gave another nod and looked down as Angel carefully pressed into him. He let out a hiss of pain as Angel groaned quietly in pleasure.

"You okay? Does that feel alright?"

"Yeah, it just.. hurts."

Angel nodded and pressed a few kisses to his shoulder. "It'll go away soon, just tell me when."

It took only a few seconds before Moxxie let Angel know he was ready, and Angel started out slow to test the waters.

"Still feeling okay?"

Moxxie gave an eager nod, pressing his hips up to meet Angel's. "Faster, please.."

Angel couldn't help but smile a bit as he picked up the pace, bringing Moxxie's legs up over his shoulders to get a better angle.

"You're doing so well," Angel praised as he fucked into him, "you're so tight.."

Moxxie laid his arms over his face to hide his blush as he moaned with every thrust. Every time Angel pushed in, he pressed into his prostate and it sent electricity all through him.

Angel noticed Moxxie's shyness and leaned over, pulling his arms away and pinning them above his head. "C'mon, Mox, lemme see that pretty face of yours.."

The imp whined a little and bit his lip, arching into Angel as he started thrusting harder.

"Mmmmh! Hah- h- Angel!"

"What's the matter, Mox? Whatcha want, hm?" Angel panted out as he used one of his arms to start tugging at Moxxie's red dick.

He gasped lightly at the added sensation and pushed his hips up into the touch, trying to fuck Angel's hand.

"You that desperate to cum already?"

Moxxie nodded quickly- there were so many new sensations that it was almost overstimulating. It felt too good. "Please! Please, please let me cum, Angel-"

"Not until I do. You can wait that long for me can't you?" He started fucking faster into him, making Moxxie yelp and whine loudly as he nodded in response.

"Good boy.. good little imp.. just a bit longer okay?" Angel bit into Moxxie's neck and shoulder, leaving love bites all over him.

"Aah-! Fuck! Angel, I can't-" he gasped loudly as he tightened around Angel, ropes of cum landing all over Angel's hand and his own stomach. "Angel~!"

The added tightness helped Angel finish just moments after Moxxie, filling him to the brim.

The room was silent after that, nothing more than their heavy breathing as Angel carefully pulled out, then laid back to pull Moxxie on top of him.

"You did so good. You feeling okay, babe?" Angel asked, pushing stray hairs out of Moxxie's face.

The imp nodded tiredly, still trying to catch his breath. "That was.. really good..."

"Ah, well, I am considered one of the best in hell." Angel joked with a grin. "But nah.. thanks. I don't think I've been that eager to fuck someone in a while."

Moxxie giggled lightly and snuggled into Angel's chest fluff. Angel noticed him yawn and smiled a little.

"Get some rest, alright? I'll be right here when you wake up."

And like that, they were both out like a light.