Challenge 1 ~ Voting [Closed]

It's Alpha (let_alpha_write) here again

Welcome to the voting section for Challenge #1.

Our participants were given their first task and they delivered quite extraordinarily. Now, although our judges have the highest and biggest say in which entry satisfied the requirements of the task and which entry was not-so-there, we give you, our graphics lovers and fans of the participants a chance to have a say on things around here.

Each week, whichever participant with the highest votes gets to win the enviable 'People's Choice' award and also stands the chance of not getting eliminated (even if they have the lowest score on our tab or not).
That's fair, right!

However, unlike the last cycle, all the votes will not be collated or added to our competition tab.
All the votes can do is secure one designer from facing elimination that week and that's all.

So you see? Your vote might go a long way to keep your favourite designer in the competition.

Now to your most desirable question...

How do you vote?

We will publish all entries received for this week below ↓

All you have to do is,

1. Scroll through them and find the entry you want to vote for.

2. Click on the image to view it. You will see beneath it the word 'comment' written there.

Click on it to open the comment box.

(As shown below)

3. When the comment box opens, comment '+1' to cast your vote.

Rules