Chapter 7: Y/n vs Dullahan

Start from the beginning

Y/n said that as he <Flashstep> back to where he originally was. Kisaki then asked him.

Kisaki: " Y/n do you think I'm old? "

Y/n: " I learned from my parents to never ask a girl what's her age was. "

Kisaki: " Hmmm, ok. "

Dullahan: " I-If I felt like it, I could massacre every inhabitant in this city! "

Aqua: " You're awfully cocky for an undead! "

Dullahan: " Do you think a beginner adventurer's magic can- "

Aqua: " <Turn Undead> "

As she chanted that the dullahan screamed like a girl cause he screamed "Kyaaaa. " pathetic if you ask Y/n and Kisaki. The horse got reduced to atoms, while the dullahan was rolling around the ground and dust. He then begins to stand up again.

Aqua: " Hey, Kazuma, this isn't right! It's not working! "

Kazuma: " No, it looked pretty effective to me. He went "Gah!" and all. "

Dullahan: " Are you really a beginner? Isn't this city a gathering place for beginners? F-Fine, then. There's no need for me to fight for myself. <Undead Knights> Show this lot a glimpse of hell! "

Kazuma: " I bet he's freaked out because your magic was more effective than he expected. "

Dullahan: " Th-That's not it! Why should the boss be the one you fight first? You start with the small fry- "

Aqua/Y/n: " <Sacred Turn Undead!> / <Flame waves> "

Aqua aimed at the dullahan while Y/n aimed at his minions for free exp, while they stood still and doing nothing.

Again the dullahan screamed like a little girl as he rolled around the ground again.

Dullahan: " M-My eyes! My eyes! "

Then the same thing repeated just like last time, just with different words.

Dullahan: " That's enough! <Undead Knights> Slaughter everyone in the city! "

Y/n: " Neat, he's giving us free exp. "

Kisaki: " Hey, Y/n can I kill them this time? "

Y/n: " Let's just wait a bit and see where this is going. "

The undead knights rushed at them as the adventurer was scared.

Adventurer Tommy: " Call a priest! "

Adventurer Sally: " Somone go to the church and bring back all the holy water they've got! "

Dullahan: " Now, let me hear your screams of despair! "

Then all of them begin to realize that it was not them who they go after it was Aqua. Must be the luck stat. She then screamed and ran away dragging all of the monsters away.

Aqua: " Why are they all targeting me?! I'm a goddess! I've been a good girl every day, too! "

Y/n: " *Having flashback* Nothing that I could think of. "

Darkness: " No fair! I've been a really good girl, so why?! "

Kisaki: " What a pathetic priest. "

Y/n: " Agree. "

Kisaki: " I don't even know why they go after her. Maybe because of she the weakest one. "

Y/n: " Agree. "