Hidaita~ Cuddles 💞

Itachi and hidan were on a mission, they were forced to go on a mission together, honesty hidan hated it, he rather be with kakuzu right now, at least he'll show a bit of emotions.

Plus both there traveling to the hidden stone, so it was a long walk. He's tried to make some conversation with him but it was as if was talking to himself, even sasori would talk more then him.
Honestly he was bored out of his fucken mind, and they were bearly halfway there and nighttime was already setting in.

" We'll have to set up camp soon, we'll set camp down this trail " itachi spoke not spearing a look back at hidan. " Huh? Oh yey, whatever the fuck you say boss " he spoke hating the fact he's stuck in the middle of the forest with him. Soon both set up camp, hidan gathered soon wood and they started a fire, itachi caught some fish and was grilling it so they could eat.

" I didn't know you could cook? " Hidan spoke looking at him, " yes hidan, there's many things you don't know about me " he spoke as he glancing at him real quick. Hidan was confused on what he meant but shrugs it off, soon itachi hands him a stick with the fish on it ready.

" Eat up, we have a long day tomorrow " he spoke, he nods and grabs the stick but there fingers brush a bit. He didn't know if it was his eyes,but he swore he saw a tiny blush across his face, but he thought it was him I mean it's itachi we're talking about.

He nods and took a bite of the fish, oh my jashin was this shit good. " This is good " he spoke, as he saw itachi sit across from him, " oh thank you " he spoke as he bite into his own fish. Hidan Saw he he chewed on the fish a bit and licked his lips a bit, he blushes a bit he looks away and continues eating his own fish.

Itachi saw his tiny blush, it confused him but decided to not ask why. Soon they both finished eating and sat by the fire, hidan honestly didn't know what to talk about. " I'll keep watch first, you can sleep till it's your turn " he spoke looking up at him.

" Oh yeah " suddenly it cold itachi shivers a bit, hidan noticed. He takes off his cloak and hands it to him, " huh? What's this for? " Itachi spoke as he looks up at him. " I can tell you're cold, so here " he said. " But what about you? Won't you get cold " he spoke as he looks at him.

" Then what do you suppose we do? " Hidan spoke, " I have an idea but I doubt you'll like it " he said. " What's that then? " Hidan spoke, " we  cuddle " itachi spoke as serious as he can but is blushing a bit. " Cuddling I mean that doesn't so bad " hidan spoke, it's just innocently cuddling nothing more.

Itachi felt really nervous I mean him and his crush were about to cuddle, hidan walks over to him. He sat next to him and pulls him close to him, he had itachi facing him and had itachi straddle him. He Blushes as he feels hidan's arms wrap around his waist and pulled his head close to his chest.

He shyly wrapped his own around hidan's waist, and feels himself blushing. They stayed like that for a bit, he listened to hidan's soothingly heartbeat he felt himself get sleepy. " Are you still cold? " Hidan spoke as he takes his hair out of its usual low poneytail and ran a hand through his hair.

" No, but I need to keep watch out for tonight " he spoke, " no rest I'll wake you up when it's your turn " hidan spoke. He only nods his head and slowly he feels his eyes fall shut, hidan smiles and kisses the top of his head.

What do you guys think? I really loved this Kvzia13 okay I know you requested three ships but I've spending too much time on this book. So anyone who requested more than one ship I'm only going to write one, cause this book has getting my full attention and my other books need my attention. So once all requests all done you will be getting updates from my other books. Anyways onto the next request.
~ pikatachi 🤗

04/23/2020

Word count: 756