Prelude

Greetings, lovely reader!

I am writing this as I wish to inform you that I am but a messenger in this tale. Shortly after Mr. Baier's first letter, Mr. Deschamps began sending me copies of all of their correspondence, though the reason for this I was not entirely sure until at long last Mr. Deschamps sent me an additional letter explaining that he wished for others to bear witness to his and Mr. Baier's ever-changing experiences. Upon reading in between the lines a bit, I do believe that Mr. Deschamps fancies his and Mr. Baier's tale a sort of fairy tale, told through correspondence. Always quite the romantic, that Mr. Deschamps is. Either way, he deemed that I was skilled enough to record this tale, and so I shall.

Dearest reader, I must inform you that these letters are not very long, and Mr. Deschamps insisted that they must be uploaded in congruence with the timeline of the actual letters being written. As such, I would expect to receive a new update about every other day, to better simulate the feeling of anticipation post sending and prior to receiving a reply.
I will, however upload the first two letters immediately, to better wet your palette in anticipation of the story to come.

I may interject time and time again, however, I am going to remain rather hands-off and let the letters speak for themselves.

All this being said, shall we now venture together through this fairytale of correspondence?

Always yours,

Lemonsnmint