Chapter 6

Hey guys! Wow. I'm updating after sooooooo many months. Sorry : (

Well guys! Its Christmas season! You could comment what you are going to do in the hols. Me? I'm going to enjoy at home itself. So here's the next chapter! (Oh ya, I read the divergent series and the hunger games series. They were AWESOME)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters. All rights belong to Uncle Rick.

Nico's P.O.V. :

I took Thalia's hand. Her hands were cold. It was turning dark and there was a piercing gust of wind. I cursed myself for not giving her anything to keep herself warm with. I released her hand and removed my jacket.

"Here Thalia, put this on." I said handing my jacket to her. "I'm fine Nico." she said, but she was shivering. "Thals, you're shivering. Put it on." I helped her put it on and then put my hand around her so as to keep her warm. She rested her head on my chest. Soon I could hear her snore softly.

 I looked down at her. She looked peaceful. Relaxed. She looked beautiful. Now that sne was sleeping it was easier for me to admit to myself that I liked her. I shook my head. No. I loved her. I know that she's a hunter, I know she has her reasons for joining them too. But for just some time, I can pretend that she is the daughter of Zeus, not a Hunter of Artemis.

    It was night now. I could see the stars in the sky sparkling like diamonds. I saw a shooting star. Please, I wished, let Thalia be safe always. I didn't believe in such stuff. But there's no harm in trying.

I debated on whether or not I should call Thals for her to see the view. I decided to call her. After all, she might not be able to see it again for a long time.

"Hey Thals" I said gently shaking her shoulder. "You should see the view Thals." She slowly opened her eyes to reveal those electric blue eyes. I stared into them. They were amazing. I could drown in them and never find my way back. I realised I had been staring for too long.

"Did you wake me just to stare at me or do you have a proper reason Deathbreath?" She asked and I found myself blushing madly. I was gald it was dark cause she couldn't see me. "E...mmm..I called you because I wanted you to see the view." I said, forcing myself to reality.

It was then that she looked around. She stood up, spread her arms to either of her side, and inhaled the fresh air like it was one of her first breaths. She stood like that for a long time and I stood next to her. She looked beautiful. 

Sh turned to me. "Thanks Nico. I've never had such a nice time in years. And the view is amazing". Suddenly she wrapped her hands around me. And I knew what to do. I put my arms around her too. She let go of me. "Do you want to go back to your cabin Thals?" I asked her still recovering from the thought that she had hugged me. I hoped she would stay with me. I was never comfortable when someone was around me but Thalia always made me feel like I belonged here. Like I was not just some person. She made me feel special.

"I guess you want me to stay. Do you deny it?" She asked trying to hide a smile. She was right. I couldn't deny it. But what do I say? "I...Its already so dark and.....mmm..." "Ok, Deathbreath. Whatever you say." I found myself grinning. Thalia smirked. I tried to look defensive."Hey! I was trying to be polite!" "Okay, Okay." She said.

And we slep peacefully that night, her head on my shoulder and my arm around her.

Hope you liked the chapter. See you when I update again! Have a good Christmas!