"Hey! You dress like that sometimes."

"It's permissible if I'm wearing it, honey. These chains are way too long, okay, they may be nice looking but what if you get tangled in them? I know you borrowed some kind of boots from Yerim, I saw them outside. This skirt is definitely too short, and you are not wearing these fishnets―when did you get these anyway? Last time I checked they were not in your clothing collection."

"They're pretty, okay?" I grumble.

"But they're not you," he flicks his wrist at me before sauntering over to my cupboard, flinging the doors open dramatically. "Trust me, that's not what you want to wear."

Not going to lie, when I skip down the stairs from my apartment floor not a little long after, I feel a little bit glad that Yeosang forced me into wearing something else. Although it's still a bit windy outside, it will definitely get a lot hotter once we get inside the venue so, I'm pretty happy he's managed to get me out of the many layers of clothing my mutuals decided to all come dressed in.

It's not like we're going to meet each other anyway. Probably for a second or two, but I know for sure that Seonghwa is definitely going to be dragging San and I around the venue.

I almost bump head-first into San when I round the stairs.

"San, watch it!"

"You watch it!" he fires back, "you could've broken my nose!"

"Poor you," I coo mockingly before looping my arm around his, "why are you here anyways? I already told you guys I'm coming down."

San lets out an over-exaggerated sigh, "if you didn't know, your five minutes was more like fifteen, Hyeshin. I'm being generally worried."

"Whatever, where's Seonghwa?"

"Outside, I'm telling on you for almost breaking my nose," he childishly grumbles before marching over to the familiar figure leaning on his the door of his car.

I snort when I hear San's whiny voice tattle-telling the - I quote - "viciously horrible pre-planned act of violence on an innocent being". It's well over-exaggerated, of course, and I can tell Seonghwa knows judging by San's excessive pouting and the way he slaps his cousin's lips lightly.

"Get in the car," the older one of the two says. San flashes him a look before climbing in the backseats.

"He's being dramatic."

"I'm glad that it's not contagious," Seonghwa takes me by the hand and squeezes lightly.

There's excitement twinkling in his eyes and I know it's only a matter of seconds before he bursts. He is smiling so wide, I don't want his grin to fade away ever. It makes my stomach feel warm, the type to make my hands clammy and my mind hazy. The world spins when he places a chaste kiss on the apple of my cheeks and out of reflex, I push him away in efforts to hide my rosiness.

"We're seeing B-TEEZ!" sounding more like a squeal than an exclamation, he tightens his grip on my hand.

"I know!" I can't help a dopey smile seeing his child-like excitement as he bounds over to the car, "we're gonna have so much fun!"

"Finally! After a year, right?"

"Do you think that kid will be there?" I ask him.

"What kid?"

I poke his side teasingly, "you know... the ticket kid?"

Seonghwa groans. "I don't know, maybe? Should I flex on her this time since I got two instead of one?"