"I just wanna love you... give me that chance wanna hold you baby you know I need you..."

She sang silently while looking at outside. She didn't realize she caught Jaehyun's attention.

"You want to play music?" Jaehyun asked.

"Huh? Is it okay?" she asked.

Jaehyun nodded and he instructed her how to connect her phone. She started playing some musics and Jaehyun was jamming along with her.

 She started playing some musics and Jaehyun was jamming along with her

CTTO

Lennox stared at him with joy, she never thought Jaehyun would love his music taste.

* Two is better than one started playing...

A/N: Y'all could listen to 'Two is better than one' while reading this just to catch up with the mood of the story.

"Oh, I love this song." Jaehyun said.

"Really?"

"I kept playing this on repeat." he said.

"Same here." she said.

They both started singing the song and their voice surprisingly blended well together.

"Your voice is so amazing." Jaehyun praised.

"You too." she said.

"Where are we even heading to?" Lennox suddenly asked while looking at the road signs.

"I don't even know." Jaehyun laughed.

"Oh... so we're lost?"

"I think so..."

"Oh, okay." she said and Jaehyun laughed at her calmness, of course Jaehyun was just joking.

"You don't mind getting lost?"

She shook her head. "Not at all."

"As long as I'm with you." she added.

Jaehyun immediately looked at her with a close-mouted-smile upon hearing that and Lennox flustered all of a sudden and looked away.

"I mean... I don't mind because I know... you know... what you're doing and... you will probably find a solution. That's what I-I mean." she explained while stuttering.