"Erza!" her attention snapped back to the ice mage but something also snapped. She broke the corner of the table off with a loud crack. "Hey, are you alright?" Gray seemed somewhat frightened by Titanai's assault on the poor table.

"I'm fine," her voice came out harsher than she intended. Gray nodded hesitantly and tried to change the subject. Erza only half listened to him, her eyes were still stuck on the couple across the guild.
--------------------------------------------
"Welcome back!" Mirajane greeted the red head cheerfully as she slid into a seat at the bar. "Did the job go well?" she asked.

At least someone was happy to see her. After almost breaking the table in half, Erza decided it'd be best if she left the guild for awhile. She took a job request but she completed it faster than she anticipated. The red head handed Mirajane the request documents and the girl smiled. Mirajane then hurried off to take someone drinks, leaving the re-quip mage alone. Erza scanned the guild, looking for one person in particular. She knew that she shouldn't be looking for Lucy, she also knew that their fuck and run game had to end, but she couldn't help but hope the celestial mage was there. When she found the blonde she immediately wished she hadn't.

Lucy was leaning against a column and Gray had his arm above her head. The blonde wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed one another over and over. Erza could see how needy Lucy was pretending to be even from a distance. She really couldn't blame Gray for falling into the trap, she would've gave in too, and she had on multiple occasions. The blonde acted so shy, pure, and innocent; she was truly every person's dream. Lucy broke their kiss and said something to the ice mage that Erza was unable to catch. Gray then grinned, took her hand, and led her out of the guild. It wasn't hard to guess what they were about to do, but that's what she thinks.

CRACK!!!

Erza looked down at the chunk of wood she just snapped off the bar's counter. Lucy was the cause for her vandalism on the guild's tables. Watching her flirt and make-out with other guild members was like being shot straight through the heart. Titania dropped the piece of wood on the counter and she glanced at the guild door. She'd be paying the celestial mage a visit that night. A visit neither one of them would soon forget.
--------------------------------------------
Erza stood at the door to Lucy's apartment; debating whether or not she wanted to go through with this. There wasn't anything wrong with being closet fuck buddies, right? No, there was whole lot wrong with it and she was going to put a stop to it. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. By the third knock, the blonde appeared in the doorway.

"Erza?" she blinked in surprise. "Come in." the celestial mage moved aside to allow the red head entrance into her home.

Titania walked in and took a look around. Her apartment was as tidy as ever. She didn't know what she expected; condoms all over the floor or perhaps a naked Loke on the blonde's bed. She braced herself for the worst but all she saw was book open on the coffee table. Is that what she did after her daily sex? She came home and read?

"So, what brings you here?" Lucy shut the door and smiled sweetly.

"You can cut the act, it's just the two of us." Erza grunted and the blonde's face faltered.

The smile was replaced with a scowl. "Fine, what do I owe the pleasure of having the great Titania in my apartment?"

"I was on my way home and I thought I'd stop by." the re-quip mage lied.

"Why? Are you ready for round two?" Lucy snickered.

Erza glared at her. "I wanted to ask you if I'm not enough." the blonde raised her eye brow in confusion.

"I saw you with Natsu and Gray today." she explained.

"So?" Lucy rolled her eyes. "I'm with Natsu and Gray all the time. What's the big deal? You know I love you."

"You sure have a funny way of showing it." the red head scowled. "Flirting with Natsu and Gray out in the open isn't exactly discreet, my dear."

"I flirt with Natsu and Gray all the time," the blonde argued. "We had sex in the closet, what more do you want from me?"

"You really give love a bad name, you know that?" Erza moved to stand directly in front of her. "I've grown tired of your games."

Lucy glared at her, though she was afraid of Titania, she refused to back down. "And?"

Erza cupped the blonde's chin in her hand and pressed their lips together. Lucy melted against her body, her hands sliding around the red head. The re-quip grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. She planted kisses along the celestial mage's jaw, neck, and bit down on her earlobe. A moan escaped Lucy's mouth as the red head dragged her tongue across her vulnerable neck. Erza bit down just hard enough to leave a mark and then brought her mouth back up to Lucy's. She kissed her repeatedly, each kiss with more passion than the last, until she had to pull away for air. Panting, they locked eyes; Erza released her hands and stared down at the breathless blonde.

"You need to make a choice." Erza said quietly. "You either stop messing around with people and stay with me only, or you can have anyone you want except for me. What means more to you? Me or all of your play things?"she asked.

Lucy was quiet for a long time. Erza had a spark of hope that the celestial mage would choose her but then she opened the door. "Goodbye, Erza." she refused to look at the re-quip.

Erza's eyes widened in surprise but she quickly regained her composure. She left the blonde's apartment without saying a word. She thinks that it would be the last time she would feel Lucy's lips and touch. She claimed that she loved her but in the end she chose being able to play around instead of being in a relationship.She then walked to Fairy Hills and went to her room then laid in bed,curling up into a ball and cried herself to sleep.
-----------------------------------------
Meanwhile, someone with a cloak on having the hoodie over her head was walking to Magnolia heading to Fairy Tail. "Finally I reached Fairy Tail.....where I get to see Erza again...hmmm I wonder how she looks like now...," the girl blushed at the thought then smiled knowing Erza was going to be surprise to see her again.

------
HOW WAS THAT??? Well I don't know if I should continue it or not?? But thanks for reading :) Like & Comment please and thank you!