The Seven Deadly Sins Get Back Together

Start from the beginning

"Actually, I'm not that much of a drinker and besides, I'm looking for a woman who has a scorpion tattoo on her thigh."

"Oh we know her, she's a natural."

"Come on, we'll show you."

The women wrapped their arms around mine and they led me to one of the houses where the women were dancing or serving drinks. I looked around and I found Karou and she was dancing traditionally for the men. I also noticed that she was wearing a kimono that has shown off her shoulders and chest. The skirt part was short so Karou had room to dance and show off her legs. The ladies who led here rested their heads on my arms and they said to me.

"I don't know where she came from but, when we treated her injuries, we had a few men who were complaining that our services weren't that great."

"That was until Karou came along and she helped us out. She told us about her friends with similar markings like yours and she asked if it was all right if she helped us out until you guys came along and got her."

I understood this, she wanted to stick around in case we got any leads about Koga and the other sins. Karou stopped dancing and the men in the room clapped, cheered and whistled at her. Karou smirked and then she left to get changed. The two ladies looked at me and they said to me.

"Hey, while we're waiting for Karou."

"Why don't you join us and have a drink while we entertain you."

I sweatdropped a little and I said to them.

"Uh...thanks ladies but, no thank you. I should really get to find my friend and get back to my boss. She does not like it if we're taking too long to get the job done."

"Aww..."

They pouted and then I felt someone touching my shoulder and a familiar voice spoke up.

"Hey, handsome..."

I looked over my shoulder and it was Karou. She had gotten changed back into her gear.

"Um, hi Karou. It's not what it looks like."

"Oh don't worry, I am not accusing you of anything. I can only guess why you're here."

"Yeah, Rei and I have already found the others including you. She's getting Keiji as we speak but, we do not know where Koga is. I don't suppose you know where he is?"

"I know where he is, one of the soldiers who work for Nobunaga, just gave me some interesting info. They told me a man with a fox tattoo was able to sneak into Azuchi castle and he was close to stealing some of the valuable goods if they hadn't caught him trying to escape through the gates as a disguised merchant. Take a wild guess who would that be."

"I am not surprised it was Koga. He's the only one out of the seven of us who can't keep their hands to themself without even so much as lifting a valuable item."

Karou giggled and then we were about to leave until the ladies stopped.

"Do you have to go, Karou? what if the business goes bad again."

"It won't, just remember what I taught you. Men like it when you show off a bit more skin and remember the dance moves I taught you as well. There are some men who like it when you move your hips a bit more."

Karou spoke as she wiggled her hips to show the ladies. They nodded their heads and then they gave her a large purse.

"Here you go, it's to say thanks and for helping us."

"Oh, you didn't have to do that."

"We wanted to and besides, it's also your share of the pay as well."