epilogue - changlix

this is epilogue one which revolves around changlix :D

epilogue two will revolve around woochan, epilogue three for minsung and last, but definitely not the least and probably the reason why majority of you are even reading this book, is hyunin

i hope this isnt confusing :(

and side note, before you read, these epilogues are a lot longer than my normal writing so I APOLOGISE !

.

.

.

[ changlix epilogue ]

"How do dates work hyung?" Felix asked, sitting cross legged on the edge of Woojins' bed and poking the older boys' foot. Ever since he had suggested to go out with Changbin, he couldn't help but feel like a complete and utter mess, constantly freaking out and tossing his phone whenever he heard a notification, afraid that it would be from the boy himself.

Two days had past ever since Jeongin reactivated his account and that also meant that two days had passed since Felix had gathered all his courage and asked Changbin out through the comment section.

Two days had passed and in those two days, Changbin hadn't reached out at all which made Felix concerned, his mind coming up with a thousand scenarios as to what could have happened to the boy - was he busy modelling? did he fall down the rabbit hole? or was he simply not interested in him?

The last thought was something that Felix always shook out of his system, not wanting any negativity in his head space, repeating to himself that his mind was strictly for good thoughts only.

Woojin sighed, picking up Felixs' phone which he had tossed into a pillow and ruffling his hair. "Honestly, I wouldn't know Lixie."

"But, didn't you go on dates before hyung?" Felix asked, unfazed by the fact that his hair now resembled that of a mop and instead stared at Woojin, waiting for his response. Woojin offered him a sweet smile and fell back onto the bed, closing his eyes. "Hyung! Don't sleep now you old soul!"

A pillow hit Felix right on the face, followed by the familiar sound of Woojin laughing at him, still laying down peacefully on the bed as though he hadn't done anything wrong. Felix glared at him and was about to retaliate when his phone started ringing causing him to fall off the bed and land on all fours onto the floor.

When the ringing didn't stop, Felix finally took a look at the caller ID and was about to toss his phone again when Jisung walked in and snatched the phone from his hands, causing the slightly younger boy to scream in protest.

"Hi Changbin!" Jisung greeted, causing Felixs' face to flush a deep red, just the mention of his name making him feel butterflies in the pit of his stomach. "Oh Lix? He's here. His phone was ringing so loudly and I just got annoyed so I picked it up. Do you want to talk to him?"

Felix mouthed no and started shaking his head violently all the while making an X symbol with his arms. Seungmin appeared by the door and he looked between Jisung who was talking loudly on the phone, Woojin who was calmly laying down on the bed and Felix who was fervently mouthing no at Jisung and after putting two and two together, he walked over to Jisung and practically screamed into the phone. "Oh? What's that Lix? You want to talk to your beloved Changbin?"

FANBOY | hyunin ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें