Marcus:
"Wilco, Delta out."

They make their way to a dark underground tunnel, and it was pitch black in there.

Marcus:
"Could be anything in here. Keep an eye out, Delta."

They march through the tunnel.

Ben:
"You ever wonder why they don't just give us flashlights?"

Dom:
"Kid's got a point."

Tai:
"Might versus light."

Ben:
"Meaning...?"

Tai:
"That I'd take an extra gun over a flashlight any day."

Tommy:
"Yeah well that extra will be fucking pointless if you can't see, Tai?"
(He says as he turned on his lights on his chest, shoulders, and his Lancer).

Tommy then put on goggles, and turned on the night vision.

Sam:
"He gotcha there, mate. Hey sweet cheeks when did you get those lights and goggles?"

Tommy:
"Baird got me these goggles, and I had the lights installed a while ago."

Sam:
"Well I must say those goggles look better on you."

Dizzy:
"Damn it's darker than a rat's ass in here let me light up Betty's titties."

The Rig activates its lights, allowing Delta to see.

Sam:
"Charming."

Marcus:
"Ok Tommy you lead we follow."

They moved forward with Tommy ahead, then he stopped dead in his tracks.

Sam:
"What is it Love?"

Tommy:
"Listen."

They heard a faint growl in the distance.

Dom:
"Wretches."

Marcus:
"Okay everyone get ready."

After killing all the Tickers, they finally make it to the end of the tunnel. Tommy the removed his goggles from his eyes and turned off his lights, the a roar is then heard and a Reaver flies down and blocks the exit.

  Marcus:
"Reaver! Look out!"

Tommy then charges forward and sticks grenade to the underside of it's stomach. He dove out of the way, as the Reaver then exploded and the gate blew open as well.

Suddenly loud whining noises are heard, and they look up to see mortars coming down.

Marcus:
"TAKE COVER!"

Delta jumps and dives out of the way as the mortars hit the ground.

Dizzy:
"I ain't bringing Betty out there till y'all stop those mortars! I am a gentlemen after all!"

Marcus:
"Let's move! Tommy! Carmine! You're with me! Dom, you take Tai, and Sam and head to the rooftops! We'll take the hotel!"

They then split up and head inside. Marcus leads Ben and Tommy upstairs and they see the Locust mortars.

Tommy punches one before throwing him off the roof, while Marcus saws the other one.

They look at the other end of the road and see Dom, Tai, and Sam had taken care of theirs.

Marcus:
"Mortars are all clear, Dizzy! Let's get to the drilling zone. I think we'll ride the rest of the way."

Thumping then starts to shake the ground and buildings, knocking Delta off their feet.

Tommy:
"Are fucking kidding me?!"

Dom:
"We gotta a Brumak! Coming out of the tunnel!"

Dizzy:
"Ah hell, he's gonna try and molest my Betty!"