Part 3- "Open your mouth"

Start from the beginning

Sitting up she stretched her arms above her head and yawned loudly.

Noticing the sound of the shower, she rushed out of bed and stood by the bathroom door.

One of the many perks of living with one of the greatest singers on the planet, is hearing their random song choices as they casually wash themselves.

Daisy leaned her head against the door and bit her lower lip as Freddie belted out Elvis Presley's Suspicious Minds.

If anyone could nail an Elvis song it would be Freddie, and surely he did not disappoint.

Creaking the door open, she saw him happily washing his hair and singing into the shampoo bottle.

She pushed the door open quietly and removed her nightgown, planning to join him to perhaps make some other sounds in the shower.

"STOP!" Freddie held his arm out as he spotted Daisy.

Startled, she froze up "is it a spider?!" She nervously asked.

"No" Freddie resumed washing himself "I just don't want to shower with you" he dramatically turned from her in mock anger.

Ignoring him completely, she stepped inside the shower and slid her arms around his waist, kissing his back "hard to get is only cute on me"

Freddie turned around horrified "oh come on darling, everything is cute on me, besides, I'm annoyed with you"

"Pray tell Mr Mercury, why are you annoyed" Daisy slid her hands up his chest slowly, running her fingers through his wet chest hair.

"Because I've come to the realisation that you don't care about me...at all" Freddie turned his head and turned up his nose.

Daisy gave a laugh "Please explain to me, how you came to that terribly inaccurate conclusion" her hand sliding down between his legs and along his semi erect shaft.

"I'm going on a date with another woman today and all you said was, oh that should be exciting for her"

Daisy stepped back and smiled "firstly she's basically a child, so I wouldn't call her a woman, and she she won a Win a Date with Queen competition, so it's hardly romantic and the others will be there too"

"That's beside the point"

Daisy picked her lips as she slowly began to crouch down onto her knees "what can I do for you to forgive me" she pouted playfully.

"Absolutely nothing" Freddie crossed his arms across his chest like a defiant child.

"No?" Daisy asked innocently, her big eyes blinking up at him.

"NO!" Freddie replied sternly yet hiding a knowing smile.

Daisy shrugged "well in that case, you won't mind if I have my breakfast then"

Freddie huffed "pffft do what you want I don't care"

Daisy ran her open palms up Freddie wet thighs. There was nothing about him that didn't captivate her.

She opens her mouth slowly. Her world narrows to just his cock on her tongue. He growls of approval as she explores him.

Running her tongue down his shaft before carefully sucking on his balls. She lets her mouth follow the trail of pulsing veins back up until her tongue wraps around his throbbing head.

Freddie slides deeper, using her waiting mouth for its true purpose. She wants all of him, she want to feel all of him inside her.

Feeling her need, Freddie's eyes begin to blaze. Mr Mercury.

He grips her hair tightly as he pull out of her mouth.

Stepping out of the shower, her Bambi like innocence is let on the floor, staring at him disappointed.

He watches her for a moment. Wondering how he can destroy her to satisfy her.

"Come" he commands as he walks towards the bedroom leaving a trail of wet footprints.

Hurriedly she follows, cold from the air hitting her wet skin.

Turning to face her, she can see that Freddie is gone and it's Him, who is standing face to face with her.

She tries not to grin. She knows that whatever he will do to her will leave her completely wrecked.

Never breaking eye contact, he sits on the edge on the bed while she stands infront of him.

He carefully runs his index finger across her collar bone then down the centre of her body, stopping at her public mount.

He gives himself a small half grin before trailing his finger along the side of her pussy, teasing it.

Daisy's body visibly trembles under his barely-there touch. She wants him to do something, anything, to end the suffering.

He grabs her roughly by the waist, and pulls he to her knees.

He holds her shoulders, gently kneeling them before sliding his hands up to her mouth. His thumbs rub along her mouth, dipping inside slowly to wet her lips.

Leaving her mouth, he pulls down towards her throat. Hahahahaha rapping his hands around them, he feels powerful. The pulling of her blood in her veins push against his skin.

"Open your mouth."

She comply's without a moment's hesitation, and she's rewarded with his full length.

She gags as he pushes himself into her hot, tight throat, but don't stop until her lips are pressed into the base of his cock.

Every small indication of his pleasure is all-consuming- the little spasms she feels on her tongue, the delicious drops of precum, his hand tightening around her throat, the way he groan as he begins to thrust faster and faster. It all makes her want to please him more.

Without warning, he pulls his cock away.

She wants to cry in disappointment, but she tries to maintain some composure for him.

"Not yet, my greedy little girl. If you want my cum, you have to earn it." His hand is still wrapped around her throat.

Her lips were swollen, she can feel drool running down her face.

She managed to eke out a whisper, surprised at how desperate her words sounded. "Please, Mr Mercury, don't stop using me. I'll do anything. Please."

Freddie gives a laugh along with a gently squeeze to her throat, putting a stop to her pleas. "I know you'll do anything, It's cute that you still think you have a choice."

He releases her and rises to his feet, looking down at her he strokes her hair softly. Her eyes desperately begging him for more.

He tilts his head "hrm, I better get ready for my date now darling"

Daisy grower her brows "you're not just going to leave me like this!" Her tone annoyed.

"Afraid so my love, but I did enjoy that" he walked toward the bathroom, smiling to himself. Teasing her was always something he enjoyed, especially knowing that later that night, he would fuck her senseless.