Yunho: I'll go and buy the tickets, you wait here okay?

Y/N: Okay.

Yunho: Scream if something happens.

Y/N: I will.

With that, Yunho went to go buy the tickets for the both of y'all. It didn't took him long since the line was short. After a good 3 minutes Yunho came back with the tickets.

Yunho: Let's go have fun.

Y/N: Alright.

You and Yunho had a lot of fun with the rides and some games. In one of the games that y'all played Yunho won you a big teddy bear that was kind of his height and of course the teddy bear was bigger than you since you were tiny compared to him.

The night came and you and Yunho already left the amusement park and walked back to the house since it wasn't that far. The both of y'all really enjoyed the walk since the city lights were pretty and bright.

Yunho stopped and looked at you.

Y/N: What happened? Why did you stop?

Yunho: Before we go back home I want to show you something.

Y/N: Okay.

Yunho: Follow me~

Y/N: If you scare me-

Yunho: Trust me I won't.

Y/N: See, something is going to happen since I'm trusting you.

Yunho: Rude. Anyways, follow me.

Y/N: Alright.

You and Yunho were walking for the past 10 minutes until y'all stopped on the top of a little cliff. You were surprised since the little cliff had a nice view of the whole city lights.

Yunho: So? What do you think?

Y/N: It's really beautiful.

Yunho: Sit.

Yunho sat down on the floor and pat the side of him as a signal for you to sit down next to him.

You went and sat down next to him and while you did you were getting kind of cold and Yunho noticed.

Yunho: Here.

You saw him handing you his oversized hoodie.

Y/N: Thank you.

You put it on and of course it was really big on you.

The two of y'all were enjoying the moment until Yunho spoke.

Yunho: Hey....ummm....Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

You looked at him in a confused way.

Yunho: Well, ummm

Y/N: You're okay?

Yunho: I don't know how to tell you.

Y/N: Tell me what?

Yunho just kept quiet.

Y/N: Come on Yunho, you can tell me anything I won't get mad.

Yunho: I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend.

You looked at him with a blank face expression. You didn't know if you heard him wrong or if you were daydreaming. All you can hear was what Yunho said to you echo through your head.

You felt your face head up really bad and noticed Yunho's cheeks turn into a slight baby pink color.

Yunho: S-so?

Y/N: I-....

Yunho: Would you be my girlfriend?

You been having feelings for Yunho, but you didn't tell him because you were afraid of your feelings or you were afraid that he would reject you. So, instead of looking stupid you took the chance and answered him.

Y/N: Yes.

Yunho faces got extremely pink when he heard you and then a big smiled appeared on his face and hugged you really tight. You heard him laugh which made you smiled like an idiot.

Yunho looked down to you and played with your hair.

Yunho: I promise that I will do everything to protect you even if I have to put my life on the line for you. I won't let no one hurt you, I will always be here for you and never leave you behind.

Y/N: Thank you Yunho.

The both of y'all stared at each other's eyes when you noticed Yunho getting close to your face and pecked your lips. You blushed and hid your face on his chest and you felt his chest vibrating since he was laughing at your actions.

Yunho: Come on buttercup let's go home~

You nodded your head and got up. You looked at Yunho and he grabbed your hand and tangled his fingers with yours.

With that, y'all headed back home with a happy face writing all over y'all face.