Top 10 Best One Direction Fanfictions

I'm going to start from 10 and the last one would be the best one. If you see your name on the list please don't get offended and if you don't see your name on it, the same applies.

Here it goes:

BEFORE YOU READ THE LIST PLEASE BEWARE THAT 'AFTER' WILL NOT BECAUSE ON IT BECAUSE I READ THAT WAAAAAY AFTER WRITING THIS. I SAY THIS BECAUSE MANY OF YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING ABOUT AFTER IN THE COMMENT SO PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS OR READ SOME OF THE COMMENTS THANK YOU 😘😘

10. Title: Living With One Direction

Account: lexababe1221

Twitter: @harryshomeslice

* This story was interesting and had some drama so if you enjoy that you should read this!

9. Title: Picture This (Niall Horan Trilogy)

Account: thesamemistakes

* This story was really good also. If you like this one then I think that you should the sequel: Second Snapshot.

8. Title: Babysitting One Direction

Account: SushineFace

* I love this story! I found interesting also and I liked the plot line.

7. Title: The Judge

Account: AlexHoran

* I love this story! Its not finished but it is so good. You should also check out her stories Mr. Flirt, The Friends With Benefits, and Summer Madness in Spain. S.M.I.S is sort of like a sequel of the first two stories so you should start with Mr. Flirt first.

6. Title: Kidnapped

Account: IAmTheVoldemort

* This is probably one of the funniest fanfictions I have ever read! It is HILARIOUS and if you haven't read this yet there is a problem with you.

5. Title: Lights, Camera, & Harry Styles

Account: xSnowKiss

Twitter: @HoranWithCurly

* I really love this story! It was so good I cant even describe it! I still read it over from time to time. If you like these one I really hope you read Broken! Its as good as this one.

4. Title: Backfire

Account: BelWatson

Twitter: @BelWatson

* This book is the first of a 3 book series. I don't know whether she will continue this series but you should also read Misconceptions which she has also finished writing and Music Sheet which she is writing now.

3. Title: When Love Gets Complicated

Account: RidaZaidi

Twitter: @weluv_oned

* All I have to say is that if your a person that reads 1D Fanfictions and you haven't read this, then there is a serious problem. You really need to check this out if you haven't already. You should also go check out her story Don't Let Me Go and the sequel to this story, When Life Gets Complicated.

2. Title: A Bit of Love Hate

Account: curlyhazza

* There are two girls writing this story and I love the story so much. Everytine they update I get really excited! This story is exciting, dramatic, averything you can look for in a story. You HAVE to go read it if you haven't already!

1. Title: The Boy That Saved My Life

Account: alyloves1direction

Twitter: @alylovess1d

Again, I wrote this before After was even posted and before I even read it. Yes I know it most definitely should be on this, believe me I'm hooked on it! Sooner or later I'll be making another fanfictions list and it will definitely be on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it. I hope you enjoyed it and will check the books out. Most of you most likely already read these because all of these stories have a lot of reads. I am going to try and do one of these every month or so and update you guys with stories that you probably don't know about. I really hope you guys check out Aly's work. It is great for all types of tastes. If you know a book that you think should be on my top 10 then send me a message please! Oh and don't forget to follow me on twitter! Its @boo_pooky!

Till next time! Happy Reading!!!

Xx 1D4Life71199